a question for fit mom.

sharona

Cathlete
hi
i have a question 4 u its inside the "question about measurements"
happy if u'll find it and answer it

sharona:)

Hi Sharona, not fitmom here, but if you use the search option and the word P90X, you will find more information then you ever dreamed. Good luck.

>>i saw that u r a p90x graduate. (u look g r e a t on the pictured) is it worth it? i mean is it just p90x or this and cathe?
i sent them email with a question about the costs of shipping it to Israel and they didn't answer back so I'm little worried if i should order or not.
I'm also 'working" on getting pregnant so i don't know if i could do the program during pregnancy.
how much did it cost i didn't understand

SHOULD I BUY OR NOT ?<<

I found it Sharona!:) I personally tweaked the X a little bit to make it more to my own liking but I firmly believe that even with the changes I made to the program, the core of the program is what got me the results. I believe it is sooo worth the $ if you are willing to put forth the effort and complete the program! Here's what I changed just so you know:

Phase 1: I did cardio 3x per week instead of 2 and most weeks I subbed in my own cardio instead of doing Tony's. The bulk of my cardio was running and spin but I also did some step, etc.

Phase 2: I added a leg day (mostly Cathe) and went back to 2 days of cardio for the most part.

Phase 3: Cardio back up to 3x per week again and maintained 2 legs days.

I also subbed some Cathe ab work for Ab Ripper X when I just didn't feel like doing that one. It doesn't change through out the program and doing 3 months of the same ab routine 3x per week gets lame so I switched it up to keep boredom at bay.

I did all of the upper body weight work verbatim. I did the Classic Rotation btw.

I strongly recommend this program but warn that it takes a serious commitment and it is TIRING as heck! I never took so many naps in my life as I did while doing this program! Except for maybe during the first trimester of my pregancy! LOL

Hope I helped some!:+

Hey it's me again. I just wanted to add one more thing and it was too late to edit my original post. I rarely did YogaX in full and often times subbed it out for another yoga work entirely out BUT I did atleast 30 minutes of some sort of yoga faithfully every week as the program calls for. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.