A new Cathe update...

I wish I understood what all the fuss is about, but I just don't get it. My shelves are full of Cathe workouts, some of which still have the celephane on them. Cathe has been so prolific, I just don't understand all the pressure that she is putting on herself and that others are putting on her to get more workouts on the market. Okay, granted, if these were some new kind of workout, like, say, a Cathe yoga tape or a Cathe pilates tape or something, I might be chomping at the bit a little myself. But under the circumstances, I am rather mystified at all of the hoopla.

Just my two cents.

-Nancy

>I wish I understood what all the fuss is about, but I just
>don't get it. My shelves are full of Cathe workouts, some of
>which still have the celephane on them. Cathe has been so
>prolific, I just don't understand all the pressure that she is
>putting on herself and that others are putting on her to get
>more workouts on the market. Okay, granted, if these were
>some new kind of workout, like, say, a Cathe yoga tape or a
>Cathe pilates tape or something, I might be chomping at the
>bit a little myself. But under the circumstances, I am rather
>mystified at all of the hoopla.
>Just my two cents.
>-Nancy

Nancy,

I would have to TOTALLY agree with you!! My shelf is also full of all her workouts and I have plenty to last me a long time, I also have a few that still have plastic wrap on them too.

There is nothing worse than having an injury..it can be so depressing!! I had a really bad twisted ankle a few years ago, I could not even walk on it for about a week. It took almost a month to heal, and I thought I was going to go insane since I could not workout.

Cathe can take all the time she needs to heal and film the new workouts, I am in no hurry at all.
:7

I pre-ordered these work outs on the first day! I am in no rush either though! I admit I'll be super excited to get them, ofcourse, but I would not dream of giving her a hard time! I just posted a wish for fast healing injury and that is all. I know she's frustrated and I feel bad for her...:-(

I agree also (although I have no un-used Cathe workouts on my shelf). For pete's sake, she might look & act like a robot but she's still a human being!

I wonder if some of the pressure she's under has to do w/the Target deal?

I suspect many of the people who are extra anxious for the new workouts exercise almost every day and use Cathe for their primary source. I know myself that doing the same exercise videos over and over can get a little boring...no matter how many you have.

I have been purchasing videos from other instructors to fill the need for variety. It's been fun seeing what else is out there.

I would rather Cathe heal than rush into getting this done and continue to injur herself.

>
>I would rather Cathe heal than rush into getting this done and
>continue to injur herself.
>
>

Oh, I agree, too! I go to the gym (mostly these days), so I've never felt the need for them immediately. I have always pre-oredered and placed it out of mind, until the announcement of the mailings begin.

Namita

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.