A follow up Thank You!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Cathletes! Now that things have completely simmered down this week I am feeling the post roadtrip blues. Maybe some of you already went through it but I had some obligations to distract me last week so I am feeling it now. I just wanted to thank you all again for that beautiful huge card signed by all of you along with that great big picture collage of all of your amazing workout rooms. I am really enjoying reflecting back to that card and picture collage often. Yes, you are right, now I get to see where YOU work out. What lovely customized “sweat boxes” you have designed/built/created. The Gal Pal one cracked me up too.

What a great week we had, huh? I adored the bonding I witnessed. That second bus run went home empty twice because all of you who drove had made friends and given rides to those who hadn’t. How cool is that??? And speaking of cool, how cool is it that the new hotel is just a hop, skip and a jump away (something we do effortlessly daily, wink) complete with a fire pit and fun festivities around the clock. And when it came time for the classes the energy was off the charts! Thank you for lighting up the room with your infectious energy and warm hearts. And gotta love that front row bucket list system… SCORE!!! So glad to be able to fairly give so many of you the opportunity to workout up in the front row with me at the start of each class. We will now always incorporate this “bucket list” system at all of our roadtrips to give everyone a chance to “rock it” in the front of the room. But no worries, even if you didn’t make it up to the front, you KNOW you can’t hide from me, lol. I will manage to work/walk the room and find you (heee he he he heee). How about that live DJ for spin class? The energy was off the charts in both of those classes. So many of you have been requesting indoor cycle classes on the roadtrips but I wanted to wait until we had enough Cathletes who were indoor cycle enthusiasts before giving it a go on the roadtrips….and GO WE DID!!! Special thanks to Darlene for that fun ZUMBA class too? She had all the moves and now YOU have them too. I loved hearing the surround sound jingle of the coin belts too. Yes we sure were busy on this roadtrip working out, munching down, laughing it up and chatting all around. We took pictures, gave hugs, and created a bond that only a Cathlete does!!! Thank you all for your continued support! We have built such a strong CATHLETE community, one that I am deeply proud of. See you next Roadtrip!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.