A couple new Pix!

Wow, Debbie, she's grown so much already! What a doll-baby. Now that I can see your daughter better, she looks a lot like you, lucky girl!
Ruth :)

Doll-baby is right. She is adorable and she has grown way too much. I keep trying to tell my son to stay just where he is so I can enjoy him a little more. BUT, he doesn't listen and just keeps on growing. He is almost 2 1/2 and he is over 3 feet tall. I need to measure him again but I know he weighs 33 pounds. Anyway, enjoy your little one!

Kelly

Thanks!

Thanks Ruth, Julie & Kelly! I just couldn't resist adding a couple new pix to the mix! Did you notice her shoes?? Just getting her used to tennies so she'll be ready to go when she is ready to start "stepping"!! (with Nana & Cathe, of course!)

http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/otn/angels/littleangel.gif[/img]

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Debbie,
Those pix are awesome!! Babies are so precious. Enjoy every moment.
It was Brandon's first 4th also and we took him to the O's-Yankees game. Another loss for the good guys!!
Keep posting those pictures and keep us well updated.
Trevor :)

Love the shoes! She is so adorable. Kennedy is very lucky to have such a wonderful grandma :)

Laura

Debbie,

Your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful!! :) You must be treasuring every moment with her. Im so happy for you, what a wonderful blessing. The sneakers are just too cute! :D

Alison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.