7th Month

B

barb

I am starting month 7 and I feel exhausted...I never felt that burst of energy many others have felt. I walk 3-4 miles per day and work full time as a nurse practitioner, so I,m on my feet alot. I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over, as I never feel great stomach wise! I listen to women say they loved being pregnant and I feel guilty...does anyone else feel like me?????? Thanks for any advise on increasing energy too!

I'm in my 7th month also

Hi Barb!
I am in my 7th month also. That is great that you are walking everyday. But being on your feet most of the day as well maybe draining your energy. Could you cut back on your walking or switch to swimming laps? I find swimming to be liberating! You feel weightless and energized in the water!

As for wishing it was over, I sometimes think that too when I can't sleep or can't get comfortable sitting because I can't breathe, or feel like I can't. Also I don't like the weight gain, I have a real hard time with that.

I try to focus on the baby growing inside of me. This is the best place for him/her to be right now.

Try to get enough rest. I sometimes am fast asleep before my 6 and 7 year old children are. A good's night sleep works wonders.

I hope some of this helps and hang in there!

thanks!

Joyce, thank you for making me feel normal as I am havng problems with the body image portion of this and wonder if I will ever look like I did! I just saw a picture of Cindy Crawford post-pregnancy and she looks terrific! The best part of this whole thing is when the baby kicks, as I realize there actually is a baby growing! I just can't wait until Feb though...

I am 6 months and I understand those feelings...

I fully understand not dealing with the weight gain so well. Even though I'm at the normal gain so far, I can't wait to be able to really work out and watch my diet. It's hard with the holidays. I love to shop and dress up for special occasions, (don't black leather pants & a silvery gray see-through sweater sound great for New Years' Eve?), but I'm not looking forward to wearing maternity clothes & having my feet too swollen to wear my cute boots. I'm also having a hard time sleeping and breathing. But I get excited everytime I feel the baby kick. Sometimes venting to a good friend feels great. Pampering myself also helps. I'm buying new make up this weekend... Happy Rest Of Your Pregnancy! Hang in there :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.