60 Second Survey for Health Startup

DrPogue

We are conducting market research for our startup that is going to revolutionize the fitness industry. My brother and I (physical therapist and graduate business student) are passionate about making a positive impact in the health and fitness industry. We need considerable amounts of primary research data, such as the data from this survey. Please help us make our dream come true by taking our 60 second survey.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...MoG8emhVAeH9T2YunwjTF_bA/viewform?usp=sf_link[/url]

Thank you

Wanna see the results of your work. Has anything really changing in the fitness industry happened? I find those free surveys pretty useless. Just imagine that people who are usually taking these surveys are actually paid. When I was doing my thesis at university, my marketing professor said that for completing my survey I should offer something people in return. Now, when I discovered that online surveys for money do actually exist, I was taken aback that the statistics is usually paid, which is awesome. This source gave me a detailed image of how reliable sites where you can earn cash for taking surveys look like. Great option to try, besides!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.