6-Monthers Thursday

cendrine

Cathlete
Hi Guys,

Gayle, you must be on the road or having fun where you are... So here is the thread.
When are we going to call ourselves alumni?
Anyway, I did an interval run for an hour on the treadmill. It was great, the last interval I was really needing to focus, I was tired....

Hi everyone else!

hi girls!

Just a quick post to say hi and let you know i ahve been thinkging about all you! I have been crazy busy dealing with stbx and his antics.

I had a feew days of not being able to eat followed by eating 2 bags of gummy worms and a bag of candy corn. Don't worry I was punished adequately by my body. I ended up being in so much pain, fainint about half a dozen times follwed by a few more days of pain and not eating. I asm getting back on track.

I did disc 28 today. bbl hopefully.

Hi Girls! I'm here! We are having record breaking heat in the NW! Yesterday it was 107 - mind you we don't have air conditioning! So I was sweating! It was 95 in our bedroom when we went to bed. Today is supposed to be 103. We are not equipped for this kind of heat! So needless to say I did not workout. It was 87 in the bedroom this morning even with the fan.

Cendrine, boohoo if you can't come but we'll meet eventually - I know we will! :eek: Kudos on your interval run today!

Hi Julie, hope you're taking care of yourself!

Hello to everyone else! Can't wait to hear about or see pictures of the RT!

Hi girls! Checking in from Jersey! I just had a long post typed and my laptop shut down. So I'll make it quick.

Hit Cathe's gym this AM for my long run....did the 10 miles on the treadmill. We wanted to do the trail that we found, but I wasn't sure how safe it was to run 10 miles alone in a place I don't know, so I opted for the safer route. Felt great.

The (T-12) girls and I are using our kitchen and making a vegetarian clean version of The Olive Garden's Zupa Tuscana. YUMMY! We're using our kitchen to save money and eat CLEAN!!! WOO HOO!

Gotta scoot!

Gayle

Hi again!

Julie, good to see you here! Glad you are still, working on STS! WTG!

Sorry about the eating/lack thereof, I hope you recover soon!

Jo, I can't believe how hot it is up there! Do you guys even get any sleep at night? I remember back when dh wanted to save money by not running the ac in the heat of august at night. It was tough, and we ended up using spray bottles to keep our sheets damp and had the ceiling fans going... It worked but I'm glad he no longer feels like saving money that way... LOL!

DH did disk 8 today and he is complaining, both his shoulders and his triceps got really worked!

Gayle, I'm glad you made it to Cathe's ok! How fun to work out at her gym! 10 miles is amazing! What was your time? I did an hour run today but ran at high incline and less speed. I somehow enjoy running at higher inclines instead of faster. Have fun and tell us everything!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.