50 and over week of June 20 check in

drover

Cathlete
hi ya'll, just thought i would go ahead and start this week's. don't think i saw one anywhere.

anyhoo,,,last week was again crazy. but i have worked out and today i was just too pooped to do anything, super long day yesterday, and i did advanced cardio blast & express cardio after the long day and before the visit to the ER, cuz my youngest granddaughter jerked her elbow out of socket, so went w/my dil to hospital. so, that was only one day out of the last week, hope to be around a bit more this week.

Hi Cathy! Sounds like it was a crazy week! Hope your grandaughter is alright!

I am downloading IMAX 2 for tomorrow morning- I am back into step these days! Thanks for starting the thread!

Hi, Everyone.

I did Maximum Intensity Strength this morning. :eek: I was tired before I started it. I know I got enough sleep last night, and reasoned that if I worked out, I'd wake up more and feel better. Not! Anyway, I think I'm going to be taking a nap soon!

Ladies, please stay well & have a great day!

Magnolia

Good Morning, Everyone

I just did the Low Impact Timesaver premix from Kick Max. I'm feeling better today. Yesterday, I was so wiped out, I took an hour nap. That's not something I do very often.

Please stay well & have a great day.

Magnolia

Good afternoon everyone!

Today I did an oldie but goodie- Cathes cardio hits power max - Magnolia- I think you would like this one- it is the older style teaching where she builds on to the routine-- a good workout!

I never got through the terminator--I keep forgetting that I am old and my brain doesn't fire as fast- I am not giving up though..

Also, DH and I went to the gymn last night and I started over on STS Dic 1 while he wandered around on the machines!!!

Have a good day all!

Good morning, Everyone.

Beth, I really feel like a major klutz on some of those workouts, but have adopted the theory that if I keep doing them, the footwork will come. It sure is taking a long time, though!

Today I did a premix from Step, Jump & Pump with the step work and weights. I could actually remember some of the step moves from other workouts. See there, we'll get it!

Have a great day, Y'All.

Magnolia

Hi, Y'All.

Rest day. Going to the dermatologist today to have this funny mole on my leg checked out. :cool:

Have a great day.

Magnolia

keep us posted on the mole-- I had one pop up on by low back- not that your mole scientifically has anything to do with my mole- but there's comfort in groups (of people, not moles)

Good evening, Y'All.

Good news. The mole turned out to be essentially nothing. The doctor said it was probably just a benign mole that for some reason got irritated. So she froze it with some liquid nitrogen and said it would go away. It will probably swell up over the next 24 hours and hurt some (it's already stinging), but that's okay--I can deal with that. I have plenty of Advil. It's so much better to have these things checked out and to have peace of mind. I was really glad I went.

Beth, I noticed that DVD with Power Max on it is on sale. Thinking about using some of my birthday money to get it. Looks like fun.

Stay well, everyone.

Magnolia

Good morning, Y'All.

Well, I did HiiT 30/30 this morning. I had to modify a few of the moves, and maybe I can't quite get down there yet (or up there, since my knees aren't what they used to be--young), but I work as hard as I can and it's fun.

The mole has not swelled up a lot, just turned red mostly. I had a minor amount of stinging last night until I took some Advil.

Have a great day, Y'All.

Magnolia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.