50 and over week of Feb 8 check-in

Magnolia I didn’t try the diet that came with CLX but I thought the recipes looked pretty good. I am not very good at following a set diet. :eek: Do you have a copy of the workout sheets so that you can write down what weights you are using? I find them Very Helpful! I write down what I am using and circled it if I can go higher the next workout. I can email them to you.

Joan Yes, I am doing a lot for the wedding. DIL to be and her Mom have been very kind in letting me be a part of it all. I am enjoying myself. :) I think CLX is really helping get back on my feet. I could have never done STS now. I really like the short workouts, I hope I am not getting spoiled. :eek:

Beth I can’t go with out carbs. I would be on the ground. :confused: I read that they are out of stock on the vest since the release of STS.

Bev – How’s it going?

Cardio day……

Good morning, Ladies!

Jann, thanks, I do have the pages for keeping track of the weight I use for each exercise. I notice I was using between 5 lbs. and 15 lbs., and on most of them need to go heavier. This means a trip to the local sporting goods store. I sort of know my shoulders are there today, but they aren't really sore.

Busy day, may not have time for a workout, but I'll see if I can squeeze in something later (cardio).

Please stay well, y'all & have a great day.

Magnolia

Good evening ladies,

I just got back from dinner out. It was busy. Unfortunately, I took holiday as an excuse to over eat. At least we won't go out tomorrow. Dh brought home a dozen roses.

Tomorrow is full of appointments. I may have to do disc 5 and 6 both on Sunday.

I love pace weights. I increased almost all weights from first week. Most only by 1 lb. but some by 5lbs.

I can really tell difference when I don't have a plan for my eating. Just a little more per day.

Joan

I was just finishing work and decided to check out Cathe tv. My cat stuck his face right up against the screen. It looked like he was kissing Cathe. I've never noticed him paying attention to the computer before except to walk across the keys.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Joan

Hello Everyone

Have any of you been to a Road Trip? I sure wish I could go! I live so far away, and then being a night person too, I guess I can only dream!!!

Jann, how is Push phase going? What have you seen for results? I sure miss those shorter workouts!

Magnolia, how do you like CLX? I looked over the food plan and thought that most of the recipes looked pretty good and easy, but I didn't follow it either.

Beth and Joan, do you think every STS workout gets a little harder, or is it just me? I really like the workout cards, I would never go that heavy if I were choosing, I guess that's the point!

Friday was Disc 6, Legs. It was tough, a real good workout!!! I also did the extended stretch & Pilates Abs. And then much later in the evening I did Saturdays workout (we have plans for Saturday), MIC! It was also my weigh-in day--7.6 lbs lost since Jan 2. I also increased my calories to 1550-1600 when I started STS. Only 7 or 8 pounds more to be at my normal weight, hopefully before summer!

Have a great weekend!

Bev

Happy Valentine Day, Ladies!

Joan, good for you on the roses. I usually get roses, too, but nothing is happening yet--I'm letting him sleep late.

Bev, I really like CLX. It's too close to vacation to actually start the program, so I am just doing the reading, etc., and trying out the Burn phase workouts. I am excited about having short, effective workouts, but I'm keeping Cathe in the mix.

I am most likely going to invest in the pace weights.

Jann & Beth, have a great weekend!

Stay well, everyone.

Magnolia

Happy V Day Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I crashed my no carb thing last night when I ate a piece of my son's birthday cake-- But I got up this am and pushed thru legs disc 6-

Bev- I definately think each one is harder- I am really enjoying the variety though- I can't believe you did two workouts in one day-- now I am really motivated to catch up- Congrats on the weight loss

Joan let me know how it goes doing both discs on one day

Magnolia and Jann- I am probably going to check out the CTX- it sounds interesting- I wonder if it would fit in between the STS

Well- have a good day
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.