5 ft 3 and under May 20

tobermory

Cathlete
Hello,

Very, very bad headache, but my friend came over so I had to work out, so I did Supersets to make it a not-too-intense day. I think we will do Muscle Endurance on Friday, but we shall see.

Tobermory

It's tough working out with a headache. Good call on not doing ME today! It's a cardio day for me and I am still debating about gong to the gym and doing step or trying to run outside.

Hope everyone is having a good one,
Heather

Good Morning,

Didn't get LIS done last nite DH came home and we had to return the wine fridge I bought and get another one and then we played pool, so tonite I will do Push Circuit 2 and then either walk on the TM for 30 mins or go outside.

Tobermory-sorry to hear about the headache but admire you for doing your workout. Hope you get to feeling better.

Hi

Last night I whimped out, I did just the 4-DS LIS not the double cardio premix:eek: This morning I was just not feeling like it, so later I'm going to do a Leslie Sansone DVD 3 miles, its easier cause its ttotm (tmi?) I'm about to go do some weed eating.

Eats today: started poorly (ttotm is evil) 1 cup chocolate ice cream(haagen daz), 1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1 cup natural cheetos, 2 ounces macadamia nuts, (will it stop?) Planned for lunch: protein shake with fruit Dinner: avocado spinach salad.

tobermory- I'm sorry about your headache, I don't workout if I have one of those

Last night I whimped out, I did just the 4-DS LIS not the double cardio premix:eek: This morning I was just not feeling like it, so later I'm going to do a Leslie Sansone DVD 3 miles, its easier cause its ttotm (tmi?) I'm about to go do some weed eating.

Eats today: started poorly (ttotm is evil) 1 cup chocolate ice cream(haagen daz), 1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1 cup natural cheetos, 2 ounces macadamia nuts, (will it stop?) Planned for lunch: protein shake with fruit Dinner: avocado spinach salad.

tobermory- I'm sorry about your headache, I don't workout if I have one of those
I watched Leslie on Demand and I am glad you said something I might do her tonite.

Hello!

Today's workout was legs, abs, and a steady 4 mile run. It's been busy morning and will be a busy weekend. We are re-doing 2 of our boy's room. Man, do they have millions of soccer trophies! I have 5 boy's 4 who'm have been playing soccer since they where 4, now you do the math how many trophies. Should I toss some of them or put them in the addict, just way to many collecting dust. Tomorrow my husband will remove the carpet and paint the walls then install the laminate flooring. Tobermory I hope your feeling better, take care of yourself! Will try to be back later to post my eats. Have a great day everyone.

Lourdes

Ended up doing the Hardcore Challenge Interval premix plus STS stability ball abs.

Eats were:
breakfast - oatmeal
snack - apple + light string cheese
lunch - bocca burger on light whole wheat topped with carrot salad and bbq sauce
snack - half clif bar + 4 almonds
dinner - grilled veggie sandwiches with sweet potato "fries" (also grilled)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.