5 ft 3 and under May 15

tobermory

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

Today I think I will do Step Fit and maybe some boxing. Hopefully, it will stop raining long enough for me to take Agnes for a walk. Although she did get a walk yesterday, it just keeps raining and I think she is getting tired of playing fetch down the hall.

Tobermory

Good morning,

Today's workout was Pyrimid upper and lower body, Drill Max, a short segment of But & Glutes, and ended with abs. Will be back later to post my eats. Have a gret workout everyone.

Lourdes

I think you worked out enough for all of us already! I'm glad too 'cause today is my rest day!

Heather

Good morning,

Today's workout was Pyrimid upper and lower body, Drill Max, a short segment of But & Glutes, and ended with abs. Will be back later to post my eats. Have a gret workout everyone.

Lourdes

Where do you live? Yesterday the rain FINALLY moved out and we actually had sunshine. I was blinded. It's supposed to be rain-free but cloudy for us today but then rain all day long (drag that out) tomorrow. :( My dogs pretty much refuse to go potty in the yard at this point, and I don't much blame them.

Heather

Good Morning Ladies,

Today I think I will do Step Fit and maybe some boxing. Hopefully, it will stop raining long enough for me to take Agnes for a walk. Although she did get a walk yesterday, it just keeps raining and I think she is getting tired of playing fetch down the hall.

Tobermory

Good Morning,

Another cloudy day here to with severe weather predicted for later which is a bummer because I am going to another town to get my hair cut and colored. No workout for me today so that means I will have to do double duty tomarrow unless I try to squeeze one in when I get home at 8pm.

Tobermory-I hope the weather clears up for you.

Heather-my DDs dog won't go in the grass when it is wet he pees on the sidewalk. Enjoy your rest day.

Lourdes-great workout as usual.

My eats have been typical:
breakfast - oatmeal
snack - apple and 1 stick light string cheese
lunch - tofu salad sandwich w/ carrot salad
snack - banana
dinner - clueless (DH is going to have to cook, I'm on strike)

Tomorrow I plan on 35 mins of Imax 3 then STS chest, shoulders, triceps. Sunday will be 50-60 mins cardio (hopefully running outside will be part of that) then STS legs.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Heather

blisters

Ugh. I'm hurtin for certain. I'm hobblin like a little old lady. Ouchie. This morning was a 3 mile hike. I heard a nest full of baby hawks! It was so cool!
Tomorrow will be HsCkt because its easy on the feet.

Eats are getting cleaner and cleaner. I'm reigning in the carbs. It must be done because of my insulin resistance. The less insulin I need the better off I am.

I hope that everyone is well.

Today's eats

Meal 1: Ezekiel bread, 1tbs of PB, 1/2 cup of coffee
Meal 2: Protein Shake (1/2 cup of bluberries, 5 strawberries, 1/2 banana
Meal 3: Tuna mix with spinash, tomatoes, and carrots (5 trisquits)
Meal 4: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
Meal 5: Mcdonnalds grilled classic sandwish with one bun only & side sald with vinegerrete dressing
Meal 6: my other 1/2 banana dipped in teaspoon of PB

Heather I hear you, I'm thinking about going on strike myself. I ended up eating Mcdonnalds for dinner every month I treat my kids to Mcdonnalds. Have good night everyone!

Lourdes

Good job on the hike. I'd love to get out and enjoy a nice hike but it won't dry up darn it. What's HsCkt?

Heather

Ugh. I'm hurtin for certain. I'm hobblin like a little old lady. Ouchie. This morning was a 3 mile hike. I heard a nest full of baby hawks! It was so cool!
Tomorrow will be HsCkt because its easy on the feet.

Eats are getting cleaner and cleaner. I'm reigning in the carbs. It must be done because of my insulin resistance. The less insulin I need the better off I am.

I hope that everyone is well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.