5 ft 3 and under May 13

tobermory

Cathlete
Hello Fit Ladies,

I am doing Step and Intervals from CTX today, along with one of the TJs. Pouring rain, so I don't know what I am going to do about the hyperactive Agnes (aka the puppy). I ate a lot yesterday as a friend took me out to dinner for my birthday -- but I must say, it was delicious and how often do I get the chance to eat white-chocolate-banana bread pudding?

Hope the weather is better where you are,

Tobermory

Today I plan on doing a step class at the gym plus abs. Done with weights until Sat (thank goodness).

Tobermory - I think it's perfectly ok to indulge for your bday!! The dessert sounds fabulous. Hope you ate some for all of us!

Heather

Hello Ladies - I am 5'2". Was wondering if I could join your forum.

Today I did a circuit workout that was really tough followed by 15minutes on the treadmill at 10% incline with 14# weighted vest. done for today!

When my dogs were puppies and I needed to wear them out, I would throw a toy up the stairs and they would run up and down the steps for a bit. It seemed to worked until they lost interest, that is.

Have a great day!

Sounds like a great workout! Welcome aboard. Hope to see you posting on these threads with us!

Heather

Hello Ladies - I am 5'2". Was wondering if I could join your forum.

Today I did a circuit workout that was really tough followed by 15minutes on the treadmill at 10% incline with 14# weighted vest. done for today!

When my dogs were puppies and I needed to wear them out, I would throw a toy up the stairs and they would run up and down the steps for a bit. It seemed to worked until they lost interest, that is.

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Today's workout was old school Cory Everson leg workout, Legs and Glutes, 30 minutes of Sharon Mann on Fit Tv, and finish with ab workout from Kick Punch and Crunch. Will be back later to post my eats.

Lourdes

P.S. Welcome aboard Ally, & great workout!

Today's eats,

Meal 1: Ezekiel bread 1 teapon of PB 1/2 cup of coffee

Meal 2: Protein shake (1/2 cup bluberries, 5 strawberries 2tbs flaxeed)

Meal 3: 1/2 cup of cottage (10 almonds & walnuts)

Meal 4: 1/2 cup of pinto beans, 3/4 cup of shredded beef (onions, tomatoes,cilantro and crumble fresh mexican cheese)

Meal 5: Protein Shake (1/2 banana)

Meal 6: 4oz turkey patty on a bed of lettece with cheese (side spinash salad with balsanic vinegerrete)

Meal 7: Finish my other 1/2 of my banana

Lourde

Lourdes - you make me embarrassed to list eats today! I had lunch with my sister rather than going home like usual. I had 1/2 a grilled vegetable sandwich (sis had the other 1/2) and 1/2 of my sister's Greek salad. It wasn't the worst choice by any means, but there was cheese involved LOL. And it was YUMMY!

breakfast - typical oatmeal
snack - cup light yogurt
lunch - the aforementioned
snack - 1/2 clif bar
dinner - undecided, but trying to come up with something to undo lunch...

Heather

Lourdes - you make me embarrassed to list eats today! I had lunch with my sister rather than going home like usual. I had 1/2 a grilled vegetable sandwich (sis had the other 1/2) and 1/2 of my sister's Greek salad. It wasn't the worst choice by any means, but there was cheese involved LOL. And it was YUMMY!

breakfast - typical oatmeal
snack - cup light yogurt
lunch - the aforementioned
snack - 1/2 clif bar
dinner - undecided, but trying to come up with something to undo lunch...

Heather

Heather,

Your eats look pretty good to me. Enjoy your dinner!

Lourdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.