2nd generation ❤️

Terina

Cathlete
I’m so excited my daughter just completed her 2nd Cathe workout
She’s done Great Glutes and Xtrain Back,Shoulders and Chest. She really enjoys them.
I was like “I told you they’re great workouts”
Thank you Cathe for creating timeless workouts.

That’s awesome! Nothings better than passing down the love of fitness to your family!!!

I remember when I was 15 and my mom got a step platform and a buns of steel vhs tape featuring Marsha Macro. That’s what got me hooked on working out!

Last edited:
There was another really good Buns of Steel with Tamilee Webb, I think it was volume 7. Tamilee wears a leopard print outfit and there are 2 other ladies in the workout.

when I was engaged to my first husband, I ended up having to clean out some stuff that belonged to his ex. I found that video and kept it and when I got home I did the workout and loved it!

Oh another good one. I'm thinking this is the one she is literally using a plywood box to do step, too. (I'd have to go back to verify because, well, I have that one too! :D )

Oh another good one. I'm thinking this is the one she is literally using a plywood box to do step, too. (I'd have to go back to verify because, well, I have that one too! :D )
Omg you’re absolutely right! I just found it on YouTube- I recognized the music immediately! She is using what looks like a rectangular wooden box as a step!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.