#283 "Breathless Legs" won't play on my Fire TV

sweatie

Cathlete
I cannot get this latest live program to play on my Fire TV. It goes to the description page, but clicking on "Play" goes nowhere. I haven't had trouble playing any other programs I've chosen. Has anyone else had trouble playing this particular program using the Fire Stick?

I cleared the data, the cache, uninstalled Cathe Live, rebooted my Fire Stick, and reinstalled Cathe Live. Nothing works to play #283. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be interested in hearing them.

Thanks,

Linda

I can't get it this one to play on my Fire TV either. I did everything you tried. I really can't even use Cathe on Fire TV right now with all the issues it's having - constant in and out blurriness, slight stalling then jumping forward and sometimes just exiting completely out of the workout. Susan

I use the firestick for my cathe and with all the changes going on, I've decided to use the silk browser and go through her website to access live. I still use me firestick but the player plays like it would on your laptop or desktop computer. I rarely have issues going this route, just don't use the live app for now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.