2017 Daytona Beach Road Trip Is On!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Daytona-Tour-Ad-2017-910px.jpg
Join Us October 6-8th For The 2017 Cathe Daytona Beach Road Trip - Columbus Day Weekend!!!
by Cathe Friedrich

We just signed contracts with DBR for our 4th Daytona Beach Road Trip. You can Sign up for the Daytona road trip beginning on Friday, February 24th at 1pm (EST) and is limited to the first 120 people to sign up.

A non-refundable deposit of $139 is do at sign up and the balance will automatically be charged to your credit card as follows: July 1st – $119 and September 1st $119. Your initial deposit is not refundable. However, if you cancel before July 1st you will not be charged for your 2nd and 3rd payment. If you cancel on or after July 1st, but before September 1st only your 3rd payment will be refunded. After September 1st no refunds will be given and all sales will be final.

*sorry, but there are absolutely no exceptions to our refund policy. We strongly suggest that if you feel there is even a slightest chance of cancelling your road trip reservation and because of the chance of bad weather and hurricanes you should take out trip insurance on a site like http://www.insuremytrip.com. This site offers two different types of insurance that will cover you if you need to cancel your trip: Trip Cancellation and Cancel for Any Reason. You can learn more about these two different insurance plans at http://bit.ly/1Bzncsi

Those of you flying to the event will probably find cheaper and faster flights by flying to Orlando instead of Daytona and then taking a shuttle. You may also want to stay overnight on Sunday and book your return flight on Monday. There seems to be a very large drop in airline prices when your return flight is Monday instead of Sunday.

Can't wait to meet you in Daytona!!!!! | Learn More |

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm really excited for the road trip in October! I have a timeshare at the Wyndham Resort just 2.5 miles from the Daytona Beach Resort. Would it be feasible to stay there so I can save some money or because of the short breaks and the hotel access should I just stay at the Dayton Breach Resort?
Thanks for the help!

The advantage of staying at the hotel is you can quickly run back to your room to shower and change, plus a big part of the Road Trip is meeting and making new friends during the breaks. We have Cathletes that stay at the hotel and those that commute, so either way is fine. I would just recommend staying at the hotel if you can.

Looking forward to blast away the calories and to mingle and make new friends at Daytona.

Starting to look at flights to Orlando. So is there a hotel shuttle or airport service that takes us to the hotel? I can call the hotel as well. Thank you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.