2013 New Jersey Road Trip "Yearbook"

NancyAZ

Cathlete
Hi, all! You may have seen in another thread that Melissa was spearheading a project to create a Who’s Who document for this year’s Trippers. For a few years (the last being 2009), coordinators Debbie, Lorrayne, and Kathy created this great memento in booklet form, but circumstances forced it to the wayside. It’s basically a “yearbook” type document with photos and information about each person. I have volunteered to take on this project, with the goal of getting it ready in time for people to print it themselves and take it to the RT, if they choose, to better get to know people. I plan to print mine, double-side, and put it into a report cover or small notebook to bring with me. Keep in mind that this pre-RT readiness is a goal and not a promise :D. The beauty of this being an e-document is that changes and additions can be made as necessary the nearer we get to the big event, or even after we get home.

If you would like to be included in the document, please send the listed information to this specially-created e-mail address, and attach a photo for inclusion. All information is, of course, voluntary and optional, so feel free to pick and choose what you want to provide. The deadline for submission is Sunday, June 30th.

Send to: [email protected]

First and Last Name
Cathe Forum Username
Facebook Name
E-mail Address
Where You Live
Previous Road Trips
“A Little Something About Myself”
“How I Got Started With Cathe”
“My Favorite Cathe Workouts and/or Moves”
“My Favorite Activities (workout or otherwise) In Addition To Cathe”

Tick Tock!

Couldn't sleep, so fell back into my favorite at-home work habits from pre-retirement days when I would have a project I couldn't get out of my head and there were too many distractions at the office -- I have always been a night owl, anyway.

I have all of the current submissions/photos entered into the database (about 20), and have pretty much nailed down the formatting for the merge. Just need to get the rest of those entries from you all to make the Who's Who book a reality. :-D

Time's A-wastin'

Bumping for attention -- there are still many, many people missing from the book. Don't miss out on being included!

My first Glassboro RT was 2010 so I missed the yearbook. SO looking forward to it this year! thanks so much Nancy!!

Hurry!

I am still getting a few submissions for the book trickling in, so I haven't closed it out yet. But if you want to be included, please, please, please send your information and photo to [email protected] right away! There will come a point very (VERY!) soon when it will be too late. I don't want anyone to be left out.

Last Call

I'm getting down to "last call" for the Who's Who book. The final deadline for inclusion is Saturday, 7/13. I want people to have time to print and bind it, if they choose, so don't want to leave people hanging. Don't be left out! (And if you know anyone not on FB or the Cathe board who are attending, please be sure to share this with her/him.) If you are not on FB, e-mail me for the link to the printable file, as I won't be posting it here.

Send info and photo to: [email protected]
First and Last Name
Cathe Forum Username
Facebook Name
E-mail Address
Where You Live
Previous Road Trips
“A Little Something About Myself”
“How I Got Started With Cathe”
“My Favorite Cathe Workouts and/or Moves”
“My Favorite Activities (workout or otherwise) In Addition To Cathe"

Nancy,

This was a grand undertaking on your part -- THANK YOU! This is my first RT and the Who's Who will come in very handy.

Best,
-Michele

Who's Who is looking good!!

I am just thrilled with what Nancy has put together. Fabulous!! Thank you. :) But it's not too late, if you haven't sent yours yet. We would love you to be part of the book. Feel free to PM either Nancy or I if you have any questions. See you in Jersey!!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.