2012 NJ road trip

Road trip date

Usually the road trip in Glassboro is on the last weekend in July, but that could always change in the future

Any idea when the dates will be announced? (I know I know you are working on Chicago.... :p ) but I will be away on a cruise March 11-23 and I always worry that signups will be during the time I'm away! They haven't been the few times I've gone on the RT and gone on a cruise, the signups have always been before or after....I hope my luck doesn't run out!

Barb, it was announced yesterday! Last weekend of July again. Sign up will be around February 1! (It was on Facebook I think, and in the weekly newsletter)

looks like im coming =)

Just wondering what airport would I be looking to land in coming in from west coast?

Just wondering what airport would I be looking to land in coming in from west coast?

Hi Terina - if you're talking about the Glassboro NJ RT, the airport is PHL - Philadelphia Int'l. SNM will be posting lots of information regarding the Road Trip --Dates, Travel, Meals, Workouts, Schedules, What to pack....

However, if you check previous NJ RT's you can find valuable information. :D

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they posted all the info in the RT section of the forum already, it was also in the newsletter that was sent out yesterday (which means it should be in the blog/website somewhere).

I'm on the east coast & reeaallly want to go, but idk.... :confused:

I'm pretty sure they posted all the info in the RT section of the forum already, it was also in the newsletter that was sent out yesterday (which means it should be in the blog/website somewhere).

I'm on the east coast & reeaallly want to go, but idk.... :confused:

Now NJ I would drive to - want to do it?

-Lisa

I got mine

I made it for the registration and got in but my friend got on the waiting list. I just want to know how soon do we find out about when they start making it thru waiting list? so we know when we can buy airline tickets?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.