2011 Goals!!

My goals include:

Reading more
Cleaning up my diet
New career/job opportunity
Saving more money
Declutter my house a little more

Carmen.

Will get ready for a first Marathon or walk in the Fall, to help eradicate/cripple the disease of Alzheimer's from our lives, in memory of my beloved Mom.

Next year another Fall Marathon or walk in memory of my Grandma Burtch for dying with lung cancer, which she's never smoked a day in her life.

Then the next year another Fall Marathon or walk in memory of my Grandma Manning and my Grandpa Burtch, who both died from a heart attach. They died way to young.

Another Marathon or walk for helping people with depression and committing suicide. In hopes to educate, especially young people not to bully, and having all people know the warning signs of such a horrible and preventive act. My brother was a victim and died of this.

They all died in different years, but want to help in the research for future victims of these horrible diseases and low self esteem, and to remember their kind spirits.

Something I feel needs to be done, and I don't know of any other way except to get involved like this. Will follow a program in order to make this happen.

Janie

Last edited:
Great goals!

Something I feel needs to be done, and I don't know of any other way except to get involved like this. Will follow a program in order to make this happen.

Janie

Something worth noting: I started exercising as a way to combat SAD (seasonal affect disorder) because I had heard Dr. Oz say that there was a study which found that over a one year time cardiovascular exercise worked better than using antidepressants and cardio did not induce weight gain which antidepressants often do.

This year i'm going say "i love you" even more often than I already do. I'm going to hug my family and friends every chance I get. I'm going to tell the stranger in the elevator that I love her purse. I'm not going to get angry when the line at the grocery store is too long. I'm going to spend less money on more of what I already have and i'm gonna dig the extra change out of my pockets for people who need it more than I do.

Motto for 2011... "i really can make a difference"

My goal is to be a good person. You said it very well.

This year i'm going say "i love you" even more often than I already do. I'm going to hug my family and friends every chance I get. I'm going to tell the stranger in the elevator that I love her purse. I'm not going to get angry when the line at the grocery store is too long. I'm going to spend less money on more of what I already have and i'm gonna dig the extra change out of my pockets for people who need it more than I do.

Motto for 2011... "i really can make a difference"

Jenn, this is the best resolution I've ever read.

In addition to stealing Jenn's resolution and making it part of my own...:D I'd also like to:
Clean up my eating (again). I keep falling off the wagon...
Lose 10 lbs for good.
Spend less money.
Stop sweating the small stuff.

Great thread!

My goals for 2011

1-Set PR's for all races this year - 5K, 8K, 10K, 15K and 1/2 Marathon (I'm already signed up for two 1/2 Marathons
2-Declutter and fix up my house - I have been caretaking for 2 years.
3-Save more $$$
4-Be a better person

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.