2 workouts on 1 DVD with premixes

DeanaMax

Cathlete
2 workouts on 1 DVD lends itself to a variety of premixes - like SB & SJP. The premixes on that DVD are fantastic.

I think it would be a great idea to go back to this for the 4-day split workouts that are coming up. Either putting the two lower body workouts on one disc, and the two upper on another. Or putting one lower body and one upper body on each disc.

I agree. I think that it is almost better to use one total cardio (like an IMAX 4 or Maximum Intensity Cardio or Rhythmic Step) lasting atleast 60 minute maybe up to 90 minutes as one workout. Then a total body workout (like Power Hour 2, Maximum Intensity Cardio) as the 2nd one. Use those as your base workouts. Then, from those you can make pre-mixes like upper split (30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes upper body), upper body circuit, upper body only, lower body split (30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes lower body), lower body circuit, lower body only, even make a body max 3 premix, and circuit max 2 and timesaver cardio from the 2 base workouts.

I still say, and I have mentioned in the past, I think premixes should be made from other previously released DVD's where you have one all cardio or all interval workout with one total body workout as your 2 base workouts. Then the DVD will only have the pre-mixes from those 2 workouts. On each DVD, have the following premixes (lasting atleast one hour): (As mentioned above) Upper body split (30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes upper body), upper body circuit, upper body only, lower body split (30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes lower body), lower body circuit, lower body only, body max concept, circuit max concept and time saver cardio.

I think they should be paired as follows:Rhythmic Step/Power Hour Premixes, MIC/ MIS premixes to start with. Even marry up muscle endurance, Supersets, Muscle Max, Push-Pull with the IMAX workouts the classics or cardio hits.

I bet SNM would do very well it they did that. It would take little work on their part and I bet they would make a big profit. Just advertise that these are compilation DVD's (pre-mix DVD's) so consumers know that these are pre-mixes of already released workouts. Personally, I own just about every Cathe DVD, and I would still buy pre-mix DVD's if they released them.

Eva

Eva,

That's an excellent idea! You're right SNM would profit from this, and they won't have to spend much $$$$ to re-mix segments from previous DVDs.

I think they should do this to keep us Cathe-ites busy until Cathe comes up with the new series. Like you, I'd definitely buy these pre-mixed DVDs.

Eileen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.