12 Week Challenge June 3

karenvictoria

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies. Today is a rest day for me. I'm going to go pick up my race packet for tomorrow's 5k. I do feel so much better today. I got 10 hours of sleep last night. I don't think that has happend in a long time. Now I do get 7 but never 10. I feel so much better that I'm hoping I can race tomorrow.

Wendy- I hope your neck appt. went well.

Today I plan to eat well and drink tons of water. I hope you all have nice workouts today. Eat Clean.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

good morning all challengers:)
today's workout: TJfatblaster and cathe's bootcamp premix-upper and cardio only!WOW what a workout! glad that's over with!!

Karen: good luck w/ the 5k tomorrow. Keep us posted. This definitely should be a rest day for you! good luck!

hello to everyone that follows and hope your workouts are good and have a SUPER SATURDAY!!

take care:)
Gloria

hello karen & gloria,

where is everyone today???

karen-good luck on your race
gloria-sounds like a great workout today!

today i did legs at the gym. i am feeling strong because i went up on my weights:)

Hey Gloria, Hi Sunndy D. I don't know what happend to everyone. Great job on increasing the weights. I'm getting the mind game together for my race. i was delt a shock today being I 'm not a pro. My last two 5k's had max like 200 races. Well, today when I went to get my race number I'm number 795 out of 1200. I have to say I'm a little scared. It's so many people. Thanks for the good vibes. I need them.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.