12 Week Challenge Checkin June 10

Good Morning Ladies!

Hey Karen...Didn't I read your post somewhere before? ;) :p :7

Today is my third outdoor run. My goal is to run 8 mins before taking a 1 min walking break. It's the same roughly 2 mile path that I'll be running. Wish me luck! :)

After that it's lawn mowing and cleaning before my mom, sister and her 4 girls come down so that we can all go play on the boardwalk by my house for the afternoon.

Have a great day!:)

Good morning everyone! I did my stats this morning, I've been bad and somehow didn't average as many calories as last week so my fat mass went up a little and my lean mass went down. I must have slowed down my metabolism a little. Naughty naughty!! I need to increase my cals by about 200 every day to stop that trend. Boy if I just went by the scale I'd think I was doing fine. But a skinny fat person is not my goal! :p

My measurements went down some though, but I don't feel as lean. I love my BFFM book though because it tells you exactly what to do in this situation. Maintain or slightly increase cardio, and increase cals.

Have a great Saturday everyone! I have GS Shoulders on the schedule for today.

Heidi

Hi Heidi.

Burn those shoulders girl!}(

I have thought of purchasing the BFFM book but the fact that I can't just buy it in book form really turns me off. I can't be bothered...:-(

I weighed and took my bf % the other morning just to see and though my weight is up a pound or so, my bf is down a bit so I guess that means that I lost fat and gained muscle! Wheeee!:+

I have my OFFICIAL monthly weigh in, etc. scheduled for the day before I leave for vacation...the 20th. I do not intend to weigh or measure ANYTHING unti mid July after I get back..no need to completely depress myself! LOL :p

Have a great day!:)

Wendy great stats!!! I hope I can report the same next week. Maybe some day Tom's book will be able to be purchased in bookform, but I bet it would be more expensive, but who knows. I highly recommend it though, it's my fitness bible.

I incorrectly said I was doing GS shoulders but it was actually S&H Shoulders that was scheduled. I'm tempted to just stick with S&H for atleast the next 3 weeks for upper, and PLB for lower. I think S&H is the best series for pure mass building. Ya, that's what I'll probably do.

I feel a bit of something going on with my sinuses, I'd better go overdose on vitamin C quick!! :eek:

Heidi

good morning challengers!!

How many more weeks left??

Thursday's workout:Jari love's slim and lean minus the lunges
Friday's workout: mish-mosh. ran 2mins and legwork for 2mins. Repeated that 15x for a 60min workout! loved doing that!
today's workout: cathe's Bodymax! WHEW!! that's long!! LOL

ya'll sound like ya'll are doing great!

Wendy: good luck w/ your 8min running for a 1min walk!!

Karen:have fun w/ mom!

Heidi: I have BFFM and I downloaded it all and put it neatly in a binger. I labeled it and it's my eating bible too!!! I need to go back and read it again!!

ya'll have a GREAT weekend!!

take care:)
Gloria

Hi Gloria!

I will be getting Jari's Slim and Lean work out soon....It keeps getting great reviews from other forum members. How do you like it? Great work outs the past few days girl! WOOH! }(

Hi Gloria! We got our BFFM printed out too, even put it in plastic sheet protectors. I had to spread it out into 2 binders though, so many pages!!

So you did BodyMax??? I just looked in my workout journal because I did it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I put "Killer! But fun!". ;-)

Heidi

Hello all:

Today was a day of rest. Literally. We just got back from our trip to visit my brother this morning (that's why I was so sparse this last week). Due to jet lag, we crawled into bed and tried to catch up on some sleep. Long flights are killer on the body. We need to download our photos and I will try to get some on my website in the next day or two.

I did order BFFM before the trip and read some on the plane. Now that the trip is out of the way and I have my new "fitness bible" I need to focus and really start to work if I am going to see any improvement with this challenge. I have a family reunion the end of July so it would be great to show off any improvement.

Hopefully this next week, I will be able to have time for personals.

Jean

Good Morning -- this is for yesterday!!!

Karen - I hope you enjoyed your day!

Wendy - Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Where are you going on vacation?

Heidi - I love BFFM too and it seems Ms. Sessions' info is similar she does a different type of carb cycling though. You will be back to normal in no time! My sinus' are giving me heck this morning -- I may follow you!

Gloria - You are kickin' booty girl! I have no idea how many more weeks ---- I will have to look it up!!! It has been very hot and muggy here in my part of TX - is it humid there or nice and dry? Body Max is LONG and puts the hurt on!!!

Jeannie - Hope you got a good rest in! BFFM is a great book!

!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.