12 week challenge check in june 4 sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi girls!

I am surprised no one has started this yet!

Today is my rest day.

Yesterday was a 2 mile run outside. I upped my running from 6 to 7 mins with the 1 min walking break in between. I WILL run a 5K one day!:+

I am STILL battling the weight gain from Mem. Day weekend! How frustrating!x(

To add to that, I have only done weight work ONCE this week (Boot Camp) cause of my dang neck!x( I am going to do some tomorrow. I will do another circuit work out and lighten up my weights a bit and if an exercise hurts I will back off.

Hope you are feeling better Kathy!

Hi Wendy! I never checked in yesterday, it was my rest day, but a busy rest day.

I hope you can make it through your workout without any problems. I'm supposed to do GS C&T today but it looks like it may not get done. It would be the second time doing it this week but I'm really considering changing my rotation a bit and going back to doing each muscle group once a week. I just seem overwhelmed with my current plan (Upper Body Bliss) and when you get overwhelmed, you risk flopping all together!

Gotta revise my plan!

Heidi

Hi, ladies.

Heidi....change your plan before you FLOP! LOL. It's true though. When you get that 'bad' feeling, you do indeed tend to let loose and flounder. Let us know what you decide to do.

Wendy-When does your physical therapy start? GREAT JOB running. I can't wait to hear what 5K you choose to do first! The first is always SOOOOOO exciting!

OK...for me. Yesterday I did Totally Cool Step (C Taylor) and PUB. This morning, was LONG cardio. I did Solild Gold Step (C Taylor), STep Jam, then Core Max 1 and then more abs on my power tower. LOVED IT ALL! I feel so much better after those 2 tough nights last week of bad food choices. AMAZING what a few days can do to the ol' attitude!

Gayle

Short check -- didn't workout today...feeling really nauseated...DH has little GS virus --- GS is great!!! Hope to be better later You ladies have a great day!

Gayle, sounds like you got your groove back! :) What a great bunch of workouts.

I looked at the rest of the Upper Body Bliss rotation and for some reason it's only the first week that you do each GS upper body workout twice. So the next 3 weeks look great with doing each muscle group once. I'll hit 'em hard! So it looks like I'm fine after all.

I'm not too worried about missing my workout today, since I already worked my chest and tri's pretty hard earlier in the week. I could do the workout but it wouldn't be until around 11pm and I ain't doing that!

Kathy!!! Darn I hope you shake that feeling soon!

Heidi

hey ladies!
yesterday's workout: TJfatblaster and bootcamp-cardio and upper premix
Todays' workout: rest

Kathy: sorry DH is sick, but glad GS is doing well!

Wendy: girl, both you and I are battling that memorial day's gain...what a memory, huh???

everyone else: hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!

take care:)
Gloria

hi ladies,

late check- in today.
this morning (supposed to be a rest day) however i just received tj's kick, punch & jam and just couldn't resist. i loved the workout. high fun-factor!! definitely more advanced than the first set of tj's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.