11/1/09 DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! :)

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning to you all!

Just getting us started.

I am up early before the sun. Wow I can't believe it is already November!

Plan for today....a long run.

I had a very bad headache yesterday and didn't do too much. I did clean (top to bottom) the first floor and did laundry most of the day.

I hope that you all had a great day yesterday. :)

BBL
Heidi

Last edited:
Belinda: Great job on your legs yesterday! How was your DD's BD party? :)

Amelia: That is great news on the weight being down! Do you think it is due to more cardio sessions? Awesome job on the MIC! :) How are your legs today?

Karen: Are you feeling better today? Nice workout with C&W's! I really like that one too.

Hey Sherry: How are you doing today? ;) Hope that you feel better too.

Hello to Allee! How have you been doing? What are you up to these days?

I will be back in a bit... Oh don't forget to turn your clocks back if you do so in your area of the world. ;)

Heidi

Happy November!

Yesterday was a busy day, and by the time I could sit down, I couldn't get to the computer. I can finally really breathe, so I think after I get some food in me, I should be able to go for a run today. I definitely appreciated the "extra" hour of sleep.

Heidi - Nice to see you up early today. Did you get your run in yet?

Belinda - Yes, how was DD's b-day?

Amelia - Congrats on the weight loss. Seems like it takes forever to come off, doesn't it?

Karen - Hope you don't get the bad sinus cold that I had. Wore me down way too much.

Allee - hope you are hanging in there.

Off to find something for breakfast and then plan the meals for the week. Have a great day!

Morning Sherry and all that follow!

Boy if I can keep this up it will be great! Getting up early at my regular time but an hour earlier according to the clock changes.... ;)

I ended up doing LIC because it was raining again. I had a great time and burned quite the calories! Forgot to start my HRM during the warm-up but at least it was close to 800 calories! Another favorite added to my list! :)

Sherry: Glad to hear your feeling better. Have a great run today! Are you headed outside?

Have a grea day everyone!
Heidi

Good Morning Heidi and Sherry and all who follow! Today is a rest day for me,im starting that 4ds rotation tomorrow. Ive got to get DH to take my measurements soon...

I can't believe the sun is shining this morning. The kids went trick or treating yesterday, it rained all day but kinda drizzled while they were out,which i was thankful for. They had fun..

021.jpg

Heidi-Im not sure whats going on with my body? Im glad its decided to drop all that water weight, im sure it was the cardio workouts. Do you do LIC on a 8 inch step? that is a AWESOME calorie burn girl, nice going!

Sherry-Glad your able to breath agian. Enjoy your run today! Ive got to make out a grocery list for my meals for the week as well...then go shopping.

Hey to everyone...have a good day

Hi Amelia: Your doing great with your workouts! I will have to check out that 4DS rotation. I still haven't got the foot work down on the step workouts for that series.
I did the LIC on a 6" step this morning. ;) I was sweating buckets!!! It was a fun and energizing workout.

Now the sun comes out! I might try for a run later this afternoon. Maybe my DH or son will join me too. :)

Have a great day everyone!
BBL
Heidi

Amelia! Oh what a cute photo of your kids! Thanks for sharing this. :)

We had a bowl of candy ready but there were no visitors last night. I guess our neighborhood has become too old for this now. Most of the kids are between 14 and up. My son (20) went out last night for dinner and came back to report that there were hardly any kids out even downtown.

I am glad that you and your family had a fun night. We stayed in and watched a really stupid movie called Drag Me To He.. It was really gross!!!! Ok...I don't want to start thinking of it again..... HAHA!

BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.