100 Rep challenge workout

Anyone do these as a workout? I was thinking of doing a step workout today and then add on some 100 rep challenges. I haven't done ANY yet and I can't decide what to do so I thought this would really work my muscles in a way they haven't been worked before.

Hi LasVegasFitGirl,

I'm currently on my 11th week of doing the STS/LIS rotation and I've supplemented the Hip Thrusts and Flat Bench Tricep Challenges into the days when I have legs and triceps.
I also did the Rock Bottom Rotation where I added the Hip Thrusts one week and the next week I did the STS squat rack, alternating each week.
I wanted to work more in these areas and it has really helped define my glutes and legs as well as triceps. I would have to say these areas are my weakest links and I've noticed a definite improvement in appearance and endurance.
These challenges also do not take long - it can be done in/or less than 20 minutes which is a bonus to add to your current routine.
GO FOR IT - you're going to like the results!
Monika

Last edited:
Anyone do these as a workout? I was thinking of doing a step workout today and then add on some 100 rep challenges. I haven't done ANY yet and I can't decide what to do so I thought this would really work my muscles in a way they haven't been worked before.

Hi,

100 rep are adds on. i would not consider it as workout though. yes I am sharing the thought highlighted above of challenging muscles. I did it for Cathe's rock bottom rotation and I will keep on adding hip trust, glute bridge, triceps extension, Biceps curl, scarecrow for shoulders etc---

They did challenge my legs in a way I'd never felt before:D:D:D Mine was walking lunges as recommended by cathe on the original rock bottom rotation.

All the best,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.