10/02/09 DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE!

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning to you all!

I am up early and ready to start my day off with LIS and abs.

What are your plans? :)

Off to drive DS to school first and then do my workout.

Have a great morning and workout!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning everyone!

Workout today was P90X Arms and Shoulders. I pushed hard today, because it's raining so my plans to work on the retaining wall outside are delayed. Can't say my arms aren't dead. I can hardly type right now.

Heidi - It's been awhile since I did LIS. Is that in Cathe's intermediate rotation? I had planned to wake up before everyone else to get in Cathe cardio, but these past few days I've needed the extra hour of sleep (nearly 8 hours total - wow!). That's the body's way of telling me to slow down a bit. And I'm way to exhausted to worry about lack of job, money, everything seeming to break (car, camera, garage door opener, just to name a few) at the most inopportune time, etc.

I'm using the running program from when I took the Running 101 class at the running store nearby. That should have me ready for a respectable finish for the run at Thanksgiving.

Amelia - Hope you are feeling better. Are you doing well enough to get in a workout today? Sometimes that walk or easy run outside is enough to help blow it out of the head.

Hi to Belinda, Karen and Allee. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Off to do work inside since the outside is not cooperating. No heavy lifting or elbow grease, though. Have a great day!

hey girls, Great workouts done and planned.

Im not feeling myself today..i have no motivation what so ever:( My diet has been terrible:( but like every other time ive fell off my wagon...i find a shiny new one to ride... yet agian. I'll be alright in a couple of days.:)

We watched the biggest loser the other night and my DH noticed the bodybugg...he asked me if I thought that would help me? I said it probably would but its just a device...im the only one that can make me happy. I would like to own one though;)

Hi Sherry and Amelia!

Sherry: Nice job on those arms! If you are having trouble now wait until tomorrow!
I found this out today when going up and down stairs at work. There is no way I can do a Step workout today! My legs are really sore from PLB yesterday. Every inch of them hurts!!! WOW! Oh that LIS is from the intermediate rotation.
I wish I could sleep a solid 8 hours but I wake up all too easily. I woke this morning around 3am. Tried to stay in bed but got up around 4.
Figures everything breaks down at the worst times possible huh?
Your running program sounds interesting.... :)

Amelia: Is it that time again.... ;) This always throws me a curve ball with my appetite. I know it is hormonal but what a pain! You'll be back at it soon. :) What is the bodybugg?
How is your head? Did you end up with a cold?
I am just feeling the beginnings of a headcold trying to get me but I am refusing to let it get me down. ;) Need to drink more oj!

Hello to Karen, Allee and Belinda!
Off to do some very light stretching! ;)
Heidi

Morning gals! Its sooooo pretty outside this morning! The lake is sparkling and the birds are chirping!:)

I got online last night and read through alot of success stories that helped motivate me. So im back in the game today...and i peeked at the scale this morning(I literally peeked with my hands over my face) and i weigh the same i did last saturday:eek: How could that be? Ive been eating crap and over my cals for the past two days? not complaining though;):D

Im thinking a circuit would be nice today, maybe scrambled eggs or C&W...LIC,still deciding. Would love to do a CC but i would have to wait until DH woke up(he worked last night). I could wait until this evening..my kids are going over to my moms to spend the night and DH is working so i will be by myself tonight:D(which i like;)) I could go by the park on the way home....

Heidi-How are you feeling this morning? Im feeling better, thanks:) I had TTOTM about three weeks ago so im thinking this is hormonal, my willpower always weakens around that time. The body bugg is a weightloss aid device... http://www.24hourfitness.com/training/bodybugg/

there is also a cheaper version of it called the GoWearFit. Im sure i can lose the weight i have left without any fancy gagets though....They are very tempting though.

Sherry-WTG with your P90x workout yesterday! Whats on tabs for today?

Workout done,decided on 30day shredd level 1. It was fun and at times very challenging...but not Cathe. I like Jillian though...

Have a wonderful day girls

Hello and good morning to you all!

Amelia: Awesome job on your workout! I know Jillian's circuit workouts really get your heartrate up big time!
Oh that is weird on the weight going up and down but actually this is normal. Glad that it returned to your original number. :)

Just finished my run to burn off another bad headache. My head isn't stuffy like it was last night. I thought that I was starting to get a headcold like my DS just got over. I must have faught it off over night.

Ran and ran until my headache was gone. Ended up with just about 5miles worth and added another 3.58 of biking.
Did: itread itri reverse and an ifit 5K starter run.
Feeling my self now and can get on with the day. :)

Hello to Sherry, Karen, Belinda and Allee! Have a great Saturday!
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.