1 WEEK and COUNTING

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Can't believe it just one week away. So pack your suitcases, double knot your laces and get ready for a wonderful weekend.

Can't wait to see my Cathe friends and meet some new friends too.

Jean

Can't believe it just one week away. So pack your suitcases, double knot your laces and get ready for a wonderful weekend.

Can't wait to see my Cathe friends and meet some new friends too.

Jean

Yes, not much time left until the big event. Actually, it will be less time for me, since I'm arriving early!!:D Looking forward to the fun + new & old friends!

Really going fast. I'm working the next 4 days, then wednesday, flying to Houston.

To anaybody arriving on wednesday, leave me a message at the hotel (Linda Ranger), so we can meet and say Hi! Can't wait to see you all!

linda lp, see you wednesday!

linda

Is anyone else surprised there's not more activity on the Houston road trip forum? Maybe others aren't as excited as I am. I can't wait!

Kim

LindaR: I still have your phone # in my cellphone! I'll email you ahead of time, first though. Good idea about inviting other people to get together and meet! That would be fun!

Kim: yes! I am very surprised at not more activity on this forum. I think there's over 100 people(not really sure, though), so, it will be a fun time with all of us Cathe maniacs! If you are coming in Wednesday you can meet us (the two Linda's :D )!

Only 5 more days 'til I get there!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.