Juliane Michaels workouts

Is that her name? The trainer from The Biggest Loser?? I know a few of you ordered her series but missed the feedback. What do you think of her workouts?

It is Jillian Michaels. You know, I still haven't ordered her videos yet,but plan on it. I also want to get the P0X something other workouts too. You know, I will let you know what I think. I will send you a email. My wish list is getting way too long.

Charlotte~~

I was going to order them but IMO they aren't worth the money. Please correct me if I"m wrong, but I think they are under 30 minutes each. I'd like to hear the reviews though, maybe they are good workouts???

I looked at them myself but decided not to bother as they were pretty short and seemed like they would be too easy...Oh well...I guess that means that I saved some $$ for MORE CATHE I guess!;)

Hello Ladies,

I was considering buying Jillian's DVD's, but I've reached my DVD spending limit for awhile.:p Check www.collagevideo.com for reviews of her DVD's. Some have gotten mix reviews while others don't have any reviews yet.

I have 2 of the workouts, cardio kickbox, and maximize: back in action, I like them both... I use the cardio kickbox the most...

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.