Search results

  1. M

    Compilation DVD of Boxing Bag Segments

    Cathe, I would love a DVD that incorporated all of the boxing bag segments from your various DVDs into one DVD.
  2. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    I was so bummed I was a day late :-(
  3. M

    Mark Lauren

    Jengollf, I would be interested in knowing how you will incorporate EFX as well. Due to the posts here, I just ordered it :D.
  4. M

    Strapless Heart Rate Monitor

    I saw the thread a while back about HR monitors; however, I did not see any posts regarding strapless HR monitors. Does anyone have a strapless HR monitor they would recommend? Thank you!
  5. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    Karen, thank you so much for posting about Slim Sculpting. This one wasn't even on my radar; however, it is now. ;) I see another new one that includes a 30 min stretching segment.
  6. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    Lisa, I completely agree about winning the lottery to fund our DVD addiction ;) Thank you so much for the thorough reply. It looks like I have a few new KCM DVDs in my future!
  7. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    Thanks, Rhondalyn, I agree, I think I will just "go for it." ;)
  8. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    Clare, Catherine, Rhondalyn, thank you so much for the feed back. I have checked out Muscle Definition a couple of times; however, never purchased it. I will definitely add that to the collection. Any thoughts on NYC Body sculpting, Body shop and Fitness body training?
  9. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    Shelbygirl and Roxie, thank you so much for the suggestions. I am going to check them out right now :-)
  10. M

    Kelly Coffey Meyer

    Hi, everyone, just had to give a shout out to KCM's Muscle Up and Split. I purchased them a couple of months ago and have been thoroughly enjoying them. I also really like Weights, Your Best Body and Trim Down. Any other weight style KCM dvds you would recommend? Thanks!
  11. M

    Certified Nutritional Coach

    Hi, Everyone. I am curious if anyone is a certified nutritional coach. Have you ever heard of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition or the Institute of Transformational Nutrition? Thank you!
  12. M

    New Horizontal Conditioning dvd

    Just curious if anyone has purchased the HC body blast and what you think of it?
  13. M

    Workout Manager Newbie

    2121, thank you for the reply. I will try it from my desktop and see how it works.
  14. M

    Workout Manager Newbie

    I have decided I want to try tracking my workouts using Cathe's workout manager. I read some information on the workout manager support forum and I watched the "rotations" tutorial (I could not get the other tutorials to play). Unfortunately, I still have some questions. I think I...
  15. M

    Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity

    I was diagnosed with celiac disease over 15 years ago. I started with a traditional gluten free diet and then 4 years ago went grain free. I have a couple of resources I wanted to share. Elana’s Pantry has a ton of delicious recipes including tasty treats. Every recipe is grain free and dairy...
  16. M

    Pots and pans

    Thanks, mrsprincess, for your feedback. I completely agree about the chemicals. I thought I was making a healthy choice choosing stainless steel and learned nickel can be leached into the food. Ugh! Thanks again!
  17. M

    Pots and pans

    Great timing with this thread. I have been researching healthy cookware options and would love to hear from those who use the cast iron. I was leaning towards cast iron for multiple reasons including the fact it adds iron to your diet, which I could use; however, recently I read an article...
  18. M

    Oil Pulling

    Tracy, I oil pull each morning. I am dealing with quite a few health issues, which, unfortunately, is also impacting my oral health. I really do believe it helps. If I skip two days in a row, I notice around my front lower teeth, my gums are not as tight. I cannot say I noticed significant...
  19. M

    Turbulence Training Cathe Style???

    Turbulence training Cathe style...I love it! I have an ebook with turbulence training style workouts; however, I push myself harder when I am working out to a DVD, especially a Cathe DVD:)
  20. M

    Sad day - need to stop lifting weights

    Shannon, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents on this. There is a great deal of research that shows a gluten sensitivity\allergy is connected to arthritis and tendinitis. Also, typically tendinitis can be healed with b12 and b6. If a person has a gluten issue he/she is deficient in many...
Top