LadyPakenham
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• XD That's really cool!

No, I don't have a Facebook account. : P But I have an E-mail. I'll send it to you in a private message. : )

This is gonna sound funny, but it is so weird to hear your last name. :) My mom doesn't want me to give up mine, but I'll give you a hint: It starts with a V and sounds totally out-of-place with my first name. (It's Italian, and I'm not really that Italian. I'm pasty white and I have blonde hair and blue eyes—I look more Irish than anything. I have joked about changing my name to Megan McFoodle. XD)
    Megan!!! Yay!!! This is so cool - I've been coming across agirlsworld penpals on Facebook, but this is awesome, too! :) Do you have a facebook account? Well, you should email me: [email protected] (my old email address is [email protected] - hence the name. ;)).

Oh my gosh! Yay! I have come in contact with Emily and her sister Lynnzie (LouSaker), Desii (but only briefly), Kylie, Katie (who was on agirlsworld years ago) and now you! Whoa! I have to leave agirlsworld in less than two weeks, too. :(

Write back or email me!

Emily Bailey (finally my last name!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…