Recent content by Roselyn1964

  1. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs October 2026

    I can't believe it's October either Today I did a leg workout. I really have to strengthen my quad. Bending a little better still got a little bit more to go.
  2. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

    Today I did an arm workout and it seems as if I've caught the grandkids cold. I was the last to go down.
  3. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

    Debbie, glad your mom’s doing better Did a light leg work out today
  4. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

    Did an upper body work out today Went to watch my 3 year old grandson play soccer lol (herd ball) so much fun to watch then went swimming with him and his little brother who is 1 and my daughter because my cousin has a heated pool although it was 97 here today but it’s great for my knees hope...
  5. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

    Debbie that did sound scary Today was a full body workout went easy on legs
  6. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

    Oh my goodness it is so hot here. I'm sure it is all over the place but fall just needs to arrive so I've been incorporating some leg exercises now my therapist said whatever I feel I can handle ,taking it slowly still with the legs, I did a Caroline upper body workout today
  7. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs September 2026

    Debbie, prayers for your mom. Please keep us updated. I’m here just doing upper bodywork. PT is getting better. Just need to bend my knee soon.
  8. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    Belinda I am so sorry
  9. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    Yes Diane would love to hear about your house I'm still doing PT and did triceps this morning
  10. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    I’m just doing cathe STS her second version of it and just doing upper body workouts each day today was chest
  11. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    Did biceps today
  12. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    Hit the triceps today just easing in to exercise but love it
  13. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    Did a shoulder work out today I feel like I'm back in the land of the living.
  14. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    I plan on starting slow is still healing so no leg work for a little bit. I have a friend who works out and takes creatine. Do any of you I thought it might be bad on the kidneys. I don't know much about it.
  15. Roselyn1964

    Hardcore Fitness Maniacs August 2026

    Debbie, glad your husband is doing better Yes, I'm going to start lifting on Saturday. That'll be five days that line out should be scabbed over by then.
Top