Recent content by FitGran

  1. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 27, 2026

    Today I did Jane Adams Yoga for 18 minutes. Saturday was my rest day. My daughter arrived for a long weekend. Valerie, I’m glad that you’re feeling better today. It sounds like you had a nice trip and visit with your friends. Judy, great job with your Peloton walk and Peloton Upper Body...
  2. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 27, 2026

    Getting us started for the week.
  3. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    Today’s workout was P30 Low Impact HiiT, 31 minutes, 152 calories burned, average heart rate 113, and maximum heart rate 137. Have a great day everyone.
  4. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    Today I did Power Splits Lower Body, 34 minutes, 125 calories burned, average heart rate 107, and maximum heart rate 136. Then I did the Step Boss Extended Stretch. Cathy, I’m sorry that you didn’t sleep well. Nice work with walking at the zoo and Live Med Ball Blast. Shannon, we are enjoying...
  5. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    This morning I did KCM’s Cardio Quick Fix, workout one, 26 minutes, 161 calories burned, average heart rate 121, and 137 maximum heart rate. I had a virtual WW meeting, then went out to meet about estate business. Judy, great job with the 45 minute walk, Peloton Chest and Back, and restorative...
  6. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    Today I did KCM’s Power Splits Upper Body, 35 minutes, 102 calories burned, average heart rate 103, and maximum heart rate 145. Judy, great job with the Peloton walk, stretching, and PT. Shannon, nice job with your five-mile power walk. I’m glad that your brother wasn’t hurt when his...
  7. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    Today I did JS Stride and Step, 30 minutes, 180 calories burned, average heart rate 118, and maximum heart rate 133. Cathy, great job with STS 2 Lower Body 1, Live Kickbox Crush, and Stretch and Flow. Judy, great job with the Peloton ride, stretching and PT work, walking with your husband...
  8. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    This morning I did my usual yoga/mobility for 18 minutes. Valerie, I saw that fireworks video on the national news a few days ago. It was really shocking to see the actual video as compared to just reading about it. Reading the news story didn’t give me a true picture of what those boys were...
  9. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 20, 2026

    Good morning.
  10. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 13, 2026

    Good morning. Today I did JS One Mile of Motivation for 15 minutes, 90 calories burned, average heart rate 112, and maximum heart rate 143. Then I did Step Boss Extended Stretch for 8 minutes. Waving hello to everyone. Have a good day.
  11. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 13, 2026

    Today I did P30 Perfect Pump Upper Body. That was 39 minutes, 161 calories burned, average heart rate 114, and maximum heart rate 139. Have a great day everyone.
  12. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 13, 2026

    This morning I did KCM’s Cardio Quick Fix, workout one, 26 minutes, 165 calories burned, average heart rate 125, and maximum heart rate 152. I attended a virtual WW meeting after my workout. My birthday was a few days ago. I didn’t feel much like celebrating, but it turned out to be a good day...
  13. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 13, 2026

    I had a dental appointment this morning and another appointment after that. No workout today. Judy, great job with the Peloton rides, PT, Yin Yoga, walking, upper body strength, and core work. Hello to Valerie and Cathy.
  14. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 13, 2026

    Today I did JS HiiT Walk, 31 minutes, 162 calories burned, average heart rate 114, and maximum heart rate 141. Valerie, it’s good that you finally got some rain. Hello to Judy and Cathy.
  15. F

    Pentagenarians & Beyond: September 13, 2026

    Good morning. This morning I did Jane Adams Gentle Yoga for 18 minutes. Yesterday my brother and sister-in-law came by and we had a nice visit. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Top