Exercising, watching movies, playing with my dogs, going to the river, working on my house, fishing, gardening, reading.
- When I began doing Cathe Workouts
- How I found out about Cathe Workouts
- collagevideo.com - a great site to help you choose from various video instructors. In addition, they allow you to post reveiws of the videos and ask questions/chat in a forum.
- Why I love doing Cathe Workouts
- Cathe is an extremely motivating instructor as well as the fact that her workouts deliver like few others do. I do not get the "dread" factor with her workouts either - I look forward to her kicking my butt!! Cathe is a very well-rounded and informative instructor, and I appreciate everything I learn from her while I'm working out.
- Where I work out most often
- Other Workout DVDs that I own
- Amy Bento: Hi/Lo Xtreme, Kickbox Xtreme, Advanced Step Challenge 2 & 3
Tracy Effinger's Squeeze & Squeeze Stronger
Jari Love: Ripped to the Core, Ripped & Chiseled
Mari Winsor: Original series, Ball series, Maximum Burn
Debbie Siebers: Slim in 6
Billy Blanks: Get Amped Series
I also have a couple random ones I don't use as much with Gilad, Michelle Dozios, Lisa Nunziella, etc
- My Fitness Goals
- I want to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight once I get to it. In addition, I want to build muscle so that I look toned and healthy when I get to my goal.
- My Success Story
- I consistently enjoy working out for my body and peace of mind. I have lost weight and kept it off for long periods of time. I have more to go - as one member said, "It's a journey, not a race."
- Business Analyst
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.