Recent content by CeciFifi

  1. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Monday, October 5, 2026

    Good Morning Ladies, It's very hard to check in and will be for a while as my basement won't be finished for a few weeks. You know how it is - you start one project and then throw three more. I worked out on Saturday and Sunday but just short 30 minute workout. Today I did a short 30 minute...
  2. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Friday, October 2, 2026

    Good Morning Ladies, I didn't work out on Wednesday but did a little yesterday and today. Th: Vadim KB + Cathe warm-up and today was a Cathe warm-up, Danthehiitman for chest, PUB for chest + Komrades fitness for 15 minutes and my own stretch). Linda - WTG with your Cathe Live workout. Do you...
  3. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Monday, September 28, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, I'm just posting on the fly (my basement is undergoing a reno). Today I did 2.0 for upper body (40 minutes). I added on 10 minute of Vadim KB off YT. I did my own extended stretch. WTG with today's workouts ladies. Have a great day.
  4. CeciFifi

    Weekend Check-in Saturday, September 26th & Sunday, Spetember 27th, 2026

    Good Sunday Morning Everyone, Today I did a mix of: Cathe Live for lower body - 25 minutes Komrades Fitness Spin - 15 minutes YT Jackson Carey weighted abs - 5 minutes I did my own stretch. Nice to see most of us checking in. Linda - when I saw your ..... I thought hmmm she's in the land of...
  5. CeciFifi

    Weekend Check-in Saturday, September 26th & Sunday, Spetember 27th, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, I am taking a rest day today. I am up and have the time but my body and mental energy are screaming NO! I hope to be back at it tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend ladies.
  6. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Friday, September 25, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, Today I did a mix of a Cathe warm-up and Vadim upper body KB workout = 40 minutes. I will do my own extended stretch now. Linda - ..... means "maybe" and probably, most likely I think I might workout this weekend :) Annette - WTG with yet another YT find! Nicki - I love...
  7. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Thursday, September 24, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, I'm back!!! Today I did Cathe's 2023 Total Body Barbell for 40 minutes. I'm running out of time. Linda - Nice mix of workouts this morning :) Nora - I'm so sorry to read you've hurt your ankle :( - let us know how you're doing. Waves to Annette and Nicki! Have a...
  8. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Monday, September 21, 2026

    Good Morning Ladies, Today I did a mix of a Cathe warm-up and another Vadim KB w/o for abs and biceps + my own stretch = 35 minutes. I'm heading to Ottawa today (with lots of food for my DD's freezers). I'll be back checking in on Thursday. Linda - WTG with this morning's workout! Lots of...
  9. CeciFifi

    Weekend Check-in Saturday, September 19th & Sunday, September 20th, 2026

    Good Morning Ladies, Today I did a mix of a Cathe warm-up with a YT KB instructor (Vadim) for 45 minutes total. I can't stop sweating. It looks like everyone is taking a rest from your regular workouts Enjoy your day!
  10. CeciFifi

    Weekend Check-in Saturday, September 19th & Sunday, September 20th, 2026

    Good Morning Ladies, I am taking a rest day today. Enjoy your workouts for those who have time to fit one in. Have a great day!
  11. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Friday, September 18, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, Today I did a mix of a Cathe warm-up and two short Vadim KB w/o from YT. I did my own stretch. All in all about 1 hour. Linda - Great workout this morning! Enjoy your rest weekend Annette - WTG with your gym session! Nora - nice mix of cardio and rebounding! Waves to...
  12. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in, Thursday, September 17, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, Today I did a mix of a Cathe warm-up, a YT KB w/o for legs/core and added on 10 minutes of Kaleigh Cohen tabata (spin). I will do my own stretch now. Linda - Internet issues are so frustrating. I hope things are ok now. Annette - WTG with your tabata workouts. Nicki -...
  13. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in Wednesday, September 16th, 2026

    Good Morning Ladies, Today was a short workout - 10 minute warm-up to a cathe w/o + a 20 minute KB YT w/o. I will do my own stretch now. Linda - I hope all is well! I recall you saying your internet was going to be changed in a couple of weeks. Annette - WTG with your gym workout! Nora -...
  14. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in Wednesday, September 16th, 2026

    Getting us started this morning...
  15. CeciFifi

    Daily Check-in Tuesday, September 15th, 2026

    Good Morning Everyone, I'm sorry to be MIA yesterday. I worked out but I prefer to wait for Linda to start the check-in to avoid dupes (nothing to do with her - I just prefer to follow than lead - plus - she's such a great cheerleader for us all). Yesterday I did Coach Carol Almeida in...
Top