June 23, 2022 Episode 400

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 9:30am EST we’ll be celebrating our 400th episode with “Fit 400: Upper Body Blast”.
Get your noisemakers ready, cuz we’re getting sweaty as we dive into episode FOUR HUNDRED . This workout challenges your upper body with some weights, fabric bands and a splash of low impact blasts thrown in to complete this upper body party! Let’s have a blast

Equipment Needed:

Dumbbells ranging from 5 to 15 pounds

Fabric bands (have light and medium tension ready to go in case you need to modify up or down)

Fitness Mat

Lifting gloves ARE RECOMMENDED for this workout so that you have a more comfortable grip on your fabric bands.
D8D9C4E2-6B4A-44C4-B8C2-829E4056ED0D.jpeg

Just finished watching # 400! LOVED IT!!!!!! Low impact cardio, weights & long fabric
band work with some new & different band exercises....will be waiting to download...
I think it will be somewhere between 45-50 min. There was kind of a false start where
there wasn’t video, but it started again and was fine, so I think the time was continuing..
but don’t think it’s much over 50 min. If at all. Great job, Cathe....

I realized I have Metabolic 300 (300th episode) so gotta have Fit 400! :)

Just finished watching # 400! LOVED IT!!!!!! Low impact cardio, weights & long fabric
band work with some new & different band exercises....will be waiting to download...
I think it will be somewhere between 45-50 min. There was kind of a false start where
there wasn’t video, but it started again and was fine, so I think the time was continuing..
but don’t think it’s much over 50 min. If at all. Great job, Cathe....

I realized I have Metabolic 300 (300th episode) so gotta have Fit 400! :)
Enjoy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.