Roku or Fire - Tell me about it

112toGuru

Cathlete
Hello Cathletes, help me out here. Are you telling me that all 177 premixes in the Lite series are on Roku or Fire - Cathe OnDemand? That seems pretty incredible, and you can add your own premixes? Certainly that can't be right? Where have I been?

Weigh in, please!

I used firestick for Cathe since day one when they started On Demand and Live. I LOVE IT!!! Yes, you get all the premixed for Cathe's workouts plus her blender lets you make your own workouts using the chapters in each of her workouts. You can also share your blender workouts and download workouts from others. It is the best thing ever. With the On Demand, you get Live included which is great too. I sometimes find myself doing mostly live workouts during the month instead of dvds. It's so easy to use. If you do this, just remember that when you "blend" your own workouts, that needs to be done on a laptop or desktop computer. Then when you log into your app, the workout will be there. I hope that makes sense. If you have any other questions, let us know.

I used firestick for Cathe since day one when they started On Demand and Live. I LOVE IT!!! Yes, you get all the premixed for Cathe's workouts plus her blender lets you make your own workouts using the chapters in each of her workouts. You can also share your blender workouts and download workouts from others. It is the best thing ever. With the On Demand, you get Live included which is great too. I sometimes find myself doing mostly live workouts during the month instead of dvds. It's so easy to use. If you do this, just remember that when you "blend" your own workouts, that needs to be done on a laptop or desktop computer. Then when you log into your app, the workout will be there. I hope that makes sense. If you have any other questions, let us know.
Wow, I guess I just missed that part, it's pretty awesome. I didn't always use the premixes, but liked having them on DVD, didn't realize you can get all that with a subscription. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.