June 24, 2021

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Standing and Floor: Legs and Core” LIVE! Get ready to dive into a solid high intensity leg and core workout that starts with standing exercises and moves it’s way to the floor with stability ball work. Gonna make you sweat
12AD9458-F04E-4B63-B207-C8BB0C6B54BF.jpeg
Equipment Needed:

Full Sized Step with three risers under each side

A variety of weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 10’s, 12’s, 15’s)

A stability ball

A fitness mat

Truthfully, I was not sore afterwards. I thought I would be from the ball work. My quads were sore doing those leg raises with the ball on top. You would’ve thought it weighed ten lbs! Lol.
I thought the standing part was fantastic. You always make old moves, feel new, with how you combine the moves.
I am so excited for the band workouts!!
And what the heck are you doing up at 3:30am?!

Hi Cathe, I did this one on Saturday and I went up the weights a little bit and I was sore on Sunday and just like Gratefuldog my quads were also talking to me and they still are today ;)

Marta

Truthfully, I was not sore afterwards. I thought I would be from the ball work. My quads were sore doing those leg raises with the ball on top. You would’ve thought it weighed ten lbs! Lol.
I thought the standing part was fantastic. You always make old moves, feel new, with how you combine the moves.
I am so excited for the band workouts!!
And what the heck are you doing up at 3:30am?!
Lol…another insomnia night! Glad you enjoyed the workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.