Signup For The 2020 Cathe Glassboro Road Trip Starts Now, Friday, Jan 24th at 1 pm EST

I am so happy!!!

I am going to Cathe RoadTrip 2020!!!

I have told my husband, Chris, this is the year of Cathe, getting back into shape, and eating healthier!!!

As you all know I love Step! Finally, I get to do a Step Class with Cathe!!!!! My mine goal from this till July RoadTrip 2020 is to perfect my Cathe Step!

Of course, I have to do the Kickboxing, Weights, and Floor work, but my main emphasis is on Cathe's Step!! Because you can't do Step 7 days a week! I wish!

So glad this year that Cathe put the itinerary of what is happening. Now, I feel much better what to expect!!

I am not a cycle person, so I don't know what I will do about that. I have heard to come and sit and see what they do. I heard they have a DJ, but I don't know if they have one this year.

I am happy that I am going!!!
Jen Den

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone! Welcome to the newcomers!

Bri, so glad you're coming! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Regarding spin, as I've said to people many times before, what better way to try spin than in person with Cathe as your instructor, on a professional level bike, with cranked up tunes from a DJ, and 105 of your friends? Find a bike in the back if you're nervous or self conscious, and give it a try! You might find that you love it!

See you in July!

So glad this year that Cathe put the itinerary of what is happening. Now, I feel much better what to expect!!

Sometimes the itinerary will change a bit from what is posted at sign up time. This schedule is based on last year's, so there could be a change here and there. It's still a good way to get an idea of what to expect, but it may not be exactly like this schedule.

I am so happy!!!

I am going to Cathe RoadTrip 2020!!!

I have told my husband, Chris, this is the year of Cathe, getting back into shape, and eating healthier!!!

As you all know I love Step! Finally, I get to do a Step Class with Cathe!!!!! My mine goal from this till July RoadTrip 2020 is to perfect my Cathe Step!

Of course, I have to do the Kickboxing, Weights, and Floor work, but my main emphasis is on Cathe's Step!! Because you can't do Step 7 days a week! I wish!

I am not a cycle person, so I don't know what I will do about that. I have heard to come and sit and see what they do. I heard they have a DJ, but I don't know if they have one this year.

I am happy that I am going!!!
Jen Den
So excited to have you join us on the Roadtrip this summer Jen. As for spin, yes, we'll have a DJ for spin. Give it a try. Its a great time, with great energy, LIVE DJ mix and night club-ish lighting. Fun times! Cant wait to step with you too :D

This will be my first ever Road Trip!

I've never done a Spin class before, but I am excited to try one.
So excited to have you join us on your very first RT Garrie...yay!!! as I told Jen above regarding spin...give it a try. Its a great time, with great energy, LIVE DJ mix and night club-ish lighting. Fun times! See you soon!

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone! Welcome to the newcomers!

Bri, so glad you're coming! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Regarding spin, as I've said to people many times before, what better way to try spin than in person with Cathe as your instructor, on a professional level bike, with cranked up tunes from a DJ, and 105 of your friends? Find a bike in the back if you're nervous or self conscious, and give it a try! You might find that you love it!

See you in July!

I couldn't agree more Jodi! I'm so very excited to see you again this year. YES!!!! <3

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.