Dec 6, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Dec 6th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “We’re Talkin’ Legs” LIVE!! Get ready to work through five rounds of ALL leg exercises! Each round gets repeated once before moving to the next.

Equipment Needed:

A variety of handweights ranging from 3 to 15 pounds

One gliding device

Cathe,

I love Wednesdays as I always look forward to your post announcing the next Live. My excitement, though, over waiting to see what class you have in store for us on a particular week is almost matched by my interest in what you entitle them! (I keep asking myself, "How does she come up with all these names?! She's got to be running out soon", but just like your endless WO creativity, your naming talent is neverending. :D)

This is my first opportunity to actually do a live class with you Cathe but nothing's coming on. Am I doing something wrong?

Late yesterday I started feeling the "major booty burn on the side". Think I'll shake this off with the Footloosin' Ready Set STEP Live! My heartrate hit the floor just around the end of Round 4 beginning of Round 5. Just when I thought I had a homerun - I struck out and paused to catch my breathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.