Overwhelmed

Vkerwin

Cathlete
I just signed up for cathe live. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the options, ha! A good problem to have. I think I probably missed it, but is there a list of all the workouts with more info on each workout? I find it hard to workout with out worksheets. But I love all these options!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just signed up for cathe live. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the options, ha! A good problem to have. I think I probably missed it, but is there a list of all the workouts with more info on each workout? I find it hard to workout with out worksheets. But I love all these options!!!

Hi VKerwin, if you use the iOS or Android app for Cathe Live when you tap on any of the video covers as you scroll through the workouts you will see a description of each workout (see image below). We're currently working on adding the same functionality to the web version.

IMG_1808.jpg

Hi VKerwin, if you use the iOS or Android app for Cathe Live when you tap on any of the video covers as you scroll through the workouts you will see a description of each workout (see image below). We're currently working on adding the same functionality to the web version.

View attachment 5909

Thank you for posting this. I am using the web version which explains why I couldn't find this info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.