Ready Set Go!

I am beyond pissed. I kept getting Error occurred contact admin. I tried for 10 minutes. Now registration is closed.

what happened??????

I am beyond pissed. I kept getting Error occurred contact admin. I tried for 10 minutes. Now registration is closed.

what happened??????

I got the same error message. I kept hitting submit and got that message 3 or 4 times. Then all my info got wiped clean from the payment form and I had to start over. Then it went through. Haven't gotten a confirmation email, but my credit card was charged.

I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail.... I did get that my payment was successful. I will not be able to relax completely until I get a confirmation. GAH!

I got the same error message. I kept hitting submit and got that message 3 or 4 times. Then all my info got wiped clean from the payment form and I had to start over. Then it went through. Haven't gotten a confirmation email, but my credit card was charged.
my info got wiped clean also at one point and I had to enter again. I got two emails with the subject "Purchase Confirmation" but the body of both messages said I'm on the waitlist....my card hasn't been charged.

Best to contact customer service at [email protected]. The biggest reason for errors like this is trying to use a credit card that expires before 6-1-16

Yep. Mine expires well beyond 6/16, so that wasn't the problem for me either. Eventually, I did get a message that said payment was successful. I just haven't gotten the confirm email yet.

I did email Cathe support to find out where it is.

well mine expires 8/20 so obviously that isn't the issue.
Barb - It seems that someone gets caught in the technical glitches of all our fingers frantically trying to get our information processed at the exact same time. I am sorry it was you this time, my friend. Fingers crossed you are high up on the wait list and get a spot!

Barb - It seems that someone gets caught in the technical glitches of all our fingers frantically trying to get our information processed at the exact same time. I am sorry it was you this time, my friend. Fingers crossed you are high up on the wait list and get a spot!
Thanks Mona....I tried on two different computers and got the same issue.

I wanna cry :(

Same thing with me. My payment was successful but no email yet.
This was the first time I ever got a email, so contact customer service if you are concerned. I sent an email the first year, then just accepted that if my credit card was charged, I was in.

This was the first time I ever got a email, so contact customer service if you are concerned. I sent an email the first year, then just accepted that if my credit card was charged, I was in.
my credit card wasn't charged :( (the first time I wish I had a charge on it! hahaha) I did send the email and contacted customer service. I wanna see all my wonderful friends! oh and do some kickass workouts :)

Make sure to sign up for the waiting list. Most people on the list do get in and the sooner you sign up the better your chance.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.