Help with Cathe FB Page

Murphymax

Cathlete
I am embarrassed to admit I am new to Facebook and still trying to figure out exactly how it works. Does Cathe have more than one page? I have found one for Cathe; however, I was unsure if the "fan page" the admin refers to is different from the one I found. Would someone be able to share with me the Facebook page names?

Thank you so much!

I am embarrassed to admit I am new to Facebook and still trying to figure out exactly how it works. Does Cathe have more than one page? I have found one for Cathe; however, I was unsure if the "fan page" the admin refers to is different from the one I found. Would someone be able to share with me the Facebook page names?

Thank you so much!

Here is the cathe's fan Page.

https://www.facebook.com/Cathe-Friedrich-49839277161/?fref=ts

Thank you so much!
If you scroll to near the bottom of this page you will see Our Facebook icon (an "F" inside a circle) that when you click on it our Facebook Fan page will open

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.