Are they Ryka?

cdanko

Are the shoes Cathe is wearing in the X-Train and Low Impact series all Ryka? There is a pair that have a blue strip along the bottom and also a pair that has pink highlights - I don't see them on the Ryka website.

Low impact series, they use Ryka Tranistion & Synergy. For XTRAIN they use Ryka Transpire, Transition, & Synergy. Non of these are available anymore. I love the Transpire for high impact and cannot find them in my size anymore. So I will probably switch to the Dynamic because it looks similar to the Transpire. Hope this helps.

Kim

Low impact series, they use Ryka Tranistion & Synergy. For XTRAIN they use Ryka Transpire, Transition, & Synergy. Non of these are available anymore. I love the Transpire for high impact and cannot find them in my size anymore. So I will probably switch to the Dynamic because it looks similar to the Transpire. Hope this helps.

Kim

Hi. 6pm has two black Transitions left in size 8.5. Ryka Transition

What about for Intensity? - they look like what I am looking for also but can't find anywhere.

I think the shoes in Intensity were Ryka Assist XT 2, which is no longer available. This past September, I sent an email to Ryka inquiring about a comparable shoe and was told that Intent XT and Endure XT are most similar to Assist XT 2, but I have not worn either of these newer shoes. For all I know, they are no longer available. I wish they kept popular shoes around for longer. It would make things easier for us customers and be good for their business.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.