Anyone interested in a Nov. Rotation Check in?

hrcfitness

Cathlete
I'm planning on starting the Nov. Butt Rotation that Cathe posted today on Monday. Anyone interested in a Check In for the month? I really want to stick to this one and I think being accountable to folks will keep me motivated.
Thanks
Elena

I will! Now that I know what my hours at my new job are, I need to get back into the early morning workouts :) Especially with all that turkey and treats coming this month!!!!!!

So far it's just you and me....but still let's do this! What shall we call the check in? How about something like "Nov. Butt Rotation Check in" Or is that to weird? I'm lousy with names....thoughts? I'm excited!

Plus you mentioned exercising in the am. That is something I am trying desperately to get back to. So I'm committed to getting up and working out tomorrow before work.

And anyone else who wants to join us feel free!!
Thanks

Elena

I like your title!

The hardest thing about working out in the morning is getting out of bed :D

You can do it!

Hi Ellen,
So I'm going to have to start out with a swap. I don't have Intensity so I'm going to do X10 77 min premix tomorrow. Going to get up a 5:30am to get this one in. I'll check in the am. And your right the hardest part is getting up! But now that I know I have to be accountable to someone I'm going to do it!

Thanks
Elena

Can I join you next week? I'm finishing up the October rotation this week, and plan to start November Rock Bottoms rotation on the 11th. (Yes, I'm calendar-challenged). Maybe you guys can warn me how tough it will be.

There are quite a few of us doing this!! And that's great because having to check in with all of you is going to keep me from skipping my workouts this month! And that's a good thing with the holidays just around the corner!

Elena

I would like to join. I started today. I will be doing rotation as is except walking lunges I will be replacing with hip truster from xtrain followed by 10 mins walking on steep incline. 300 walking lunges is too boring

Hip Thrusts!

I never thought of that! I think I'll split the lunges in half and do like 150 of them (not sure I'll even be able to count that many) and then do hip thrusts!!
Great idea and yes please join us!

Can I join you next week? I'm finishing up the October rotation this week, and plan to start November Rock Bottoms rotation on the 11th. (Yes, I'm calendar-challenged). Maybe you guys can warn me how tough it will be.

Of course you can!! The more the better!

Joining

I need to join too. I'm trying desperately to find the motivation to start exercising again. I haven't even looked at the November rotation yet but I will do that this afternoon and start the program in the morning.

Yea!!

Tracee

Pub this morning. UB is on fire!! Love it! Hip truster killed. Need to do the abs tonight because ran out of time. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Pub this morning. UB is on fire!! Love it! Hip truster killed. Need to do the abs tonight because ran out of time. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Hi there! We are all checking in with each other over in the Check in Forum....were the group called Nov. Butt Rotation!
Looking forward to hearing how your doing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.