TapOutXT?

i've seen the infomercial and am very interested....it looks like it copies insanity a little bit with the earned it t-shirt and what not....but it looks really interesting and different....which i like.....so i'm still on the fence at this point....but i'll probably end up with it.....lol:)

I'm currently in week 2 and I love it. It is very different from any of my other workouts. It's not as intense as Insanity and has more of a kickboxing flair. It uses bands and body weight. There are lots of push-up and plank variations. I swear my arms are already starting to look more defined....... :D

skip it

I think im the one person that didn't like it. I sent it back. I did 3 of the DVD's and I thought that it was boring and not all that much of a workout. Yes there are tons, and tons and tons of pushups. I think most all Cathe's are way better.

It's alot of money and I don't think it's that great.

But this just my opinion and so many others disagree with me.

I'm definitely interested in this one... wish there were more clips. I love all these workouts coming out that use just your bodyweight (and some band work is ok), leaves no excuses not to workout!

I'm definitely interested in this one... wish there were more clips. I love all these workouts coming out that use just your bodyweight (and some band work is ok), leaves no excuses not to workout!

Check YouTube but be sure to include the XT. There are more clips, success stories, and actual people doing the workouts. This will give you a better feel for if it's something you would like. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.