bbx hardcore system

nightowl81

Cathlete
Has anyone here tried the BBX hardcore system? It's all bodyweight workouts which appeals to me, but there isn't many clips and from what I can see it doesn't look all that intense. It's also $90 bucks with no type of "30 day guarantee" so I would like to hear more about these workouts if anyone has them.

Oh, boy! I think I have to try these!

Has anyone here tried the BBX hardcore system? It's all bodyweight workouts which appeals to me, but there isn't many clips and from what I can see it doesn't look all that intense. It's also $90 bucks with no type of "30 day guarantee" so I would like to hear more about these workouts if anyone has them.
On videofitness.com it got great reviews, so I think I'm going to try them in my next credit card cycle! ;-)

i had never heard of this before i saw it here, but i looked it up and it seems like it reminds me a little of insanity......it's all bodyweight and it's interval training....it actually looked pretty good to me...other than her shouting and yelling like she crazy.....but i guess i'll keep my eye on this one:).....i'm a sucker for something different:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.