Avon: Genics

fitatfifty

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
I just received Avon's newest skin care cream. 'Genics" Hoping to see a change in a few weeks. I think it launched in Sept. I am not a representative but would like any feed back from those of you who have been using it since Sept. I have spent a lot of $$ for good skin care and still haven't found something that shows visual change.
Some facts about Avon ANEW Genics Treatment Cream:

It will reduce the appearance of discolorations, age spots, and wrinkles
It will visibly improve firmness
It has been allergy-tested
All skin types and all skin tones will benefit from Genics

I would really like to know what you think of this, FitatFifty. I looked at it, but I didn't want to invest the $$ if (like everything else I've tried:rolleyes:) it doesn't work. Thanks!

Hi Jane :)

I would really like to know what you think of this, FitatFifty. I looked at it, but I didn't want to invest the $$ if (like everything else I've tried:rolleyes:) it doesn't work. Thanks!

I am hoping for a small miracle LOL!! Seriously though if my sun spots on my cheeks fade away and my skin tone evens out significantly then I will post my results. I will give 4-6 weeks to see real changes.

Hey guys,
I am an avon rep... well, about to give it up, actually, but have been a rep for a couple of years. I haven't tried Genics, but I know that Avon has been VERY excited about its launch. I'm curious to see what you think about it!

Hi Stephanie :)

Hey guys,
I am an avon rep... well, about to give it up, actually, but have been a rep for a couple of years. I haven't tried Genics, but I know that Avon has been VERY excited about its launch. I'm curious to see what you think about it!

I will definitely let you know any results I get. I'm using it 2x am/pm. You do not need a lot as it goes on so nice and creamy like but without any shiny look after.

What intrigue me was their "10 years in the making" of this particular cream. I am trusting to see results that are visible. I know there is no irritation so far and it has a light fragrant smell which is fine for me. Goes on so light and leaves no residue. My neighbor sells Avon and I have to admit I love getting their brochure. Campaign 24 looks like a small paperback!

I caved and bought Genics. A family member sells it, and there was a deal that Genics + another full-size moisturizer (I got the one for 30+) was only $10 more. I really like both of them. Genics has a nice scent, and it has made my skin (I'm 36) smoother and softer. I have sensitive skin and did not break out from it. I haven't really noticed any wrinkles getting smaller, but I don't really have any (just a few lines...and they're still there). With Avon, you can send it back if you don't like it.
-Jen

OK Ladies.....Here's the scoop on Avon's "Anew Genics". By the way, I also am an Avon Rep (8 years running)....

First and foremost.....Keep in mind (as with all the Anew products) this IS NOT plastic surgery!!!!

Yes, Avon Scientists have been working on this for 10 years and this product is patented, so you won't be seeing it in every other product out there.....

This treatment cream is to be used in the P.M. (no spf) and will replace any current night cream you may be using. Avon's "Youthgen Technoloy" is formulated to stimulate the "Youth Gene" which we all have.....but, due to age, stress and sun damage, we eventually lose our youth. So get ready to look 10 years younger......

I grew up in Southern California and now that I'm in my 50's, I am paying for all that sun damage I got in my teens. Seems like every month or so I'm noticing more and more sun spots appearing. This cream will "Improve" their appearance by fading them. Unfortunately, the only option I know of the getting rid of these suckers, are going to a dermatologist and getting laser treatments which as we all know are quite spendy......I'm sticking to the Genics for now.

You can still take advantage of the Buy the "Genics" Get Any other "Anew Day Cream" for $10 offer using Campaign 21 or 22.

(As not to promote my Avon Business here on Cathes Forum.....Call or Email me if you have any other questions. My info is under my signature......Hope this helps answer some of your questions. If you do not currently know or have an Avon Lady....I'd be honored to be your On-Line Avon Rep.);)

Hi Spicegirl : Have you seen change in your skin?

OK Ladies.....Here's the scoop on Avon's "Anew Genics". By the way, I also am an Avon Rep (8 years running)....

First and foremost.....Keep in mind (as with all the Anew products) this IS NOT plastic surgery!!!!

Yes, Avon Scientists have been working on this for 10 years and this product is patented, so you won't be seeing it in every other product out there.....

This treatment cream is to be used in the P.M. (no spf) and will replace any current night cream you may be using. Avon's "Youthgen Technoloy" is formulated to stimulate the "Youth Gene" which we all have.....but, due to age, stress and sun damage, we eventually lose our youth. So get ready to look 10 years younger......

I grew up in Southern California and now that I'm in my 50's, I am paying for all that sun damage I got in my teens. Seems like every month or so I'm noticing more and more sun spots appearing. This cream will "Improve" their appearance by fading them. Unfortunately, the only option I know of the getting rid of these suckers, are going to a dermatologist and getting laser treatments which as we all know are quite spendy......I'm sticking to the Genics for now.

You can still take advantage of the Buy the "Genics" Get Any other "Anew Day Cream" for $10 offer using Campaign 21 or 22.

(As not to promote my Avon Business here on Cathes Forum.....Call or Email me if you have any other questions. My info is under my signature......Hope this helps answer some of your questions. If you do not currently know or have an Avon Lady....I'd be honored to be your On-Line Avon Rep.);)[/QUOTE

Have you noticed a difference in your skin? The "4 week" 100% change is what I'm believing for!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.