Omega 3 supplements

fitdeb

Cathlete
I am looking for Algae-based DHA omega-3 supplements. I have not be able to find them at any of my local health food stores (including Whole Foods).

For those of you who order on-line, can you recommend a reputable vendor?

And does any one have experience with the algae-based product?

Thanks bunches,
Debbie Russo

On a vegan note, do you gals have a good vegan B12 supplement you can recommend?

Lately, I'm not feeling the meat as much. . .I am toying with going back to the vegetarian lifestyle.

On a vegan note, do you gals have a good vegan B12 supplement you can recommend?

Lately, I'm not feeling the meat as much. . .I am toying with going back to the vegetarian lifestyle.

I usually get my B12 in my multi (I use the multivitamin/mineral supplement from Dr. Furhman, as he makes sure to keep up on research, and omits ingredients that may pose health risks in supplement form, like vitamin A, beta carotene, folic acid or vitamin E).

Amazon.com carries Now, Deva and Source Naturals brands of B12 , all of which are good, IMO.

www.veganessentials.com carries several B12 supplements. This one looks good to me, as it has both kinds of B12 (cyanacobalamin and methylcobalamin) and it's an easy-to-use spray : Vegan Vitamin B-12 Spray by NutraSumma -- VeganEssentials Online Store

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.