IMAX 2 Download

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Anyone else have it? I got it when it was on sale last week and I gotta say that the chaptering makes no sense to me. I expected it to go like this..

*Intro
*Warm up
*Interval 1 (step, blast, recovery)
*Interval 2 (step, blast, recovery)
etc

Even though the chapters are LABELED this way, it's not the way it's chaptered at all. IIRC it's basically chaptered this way...

*Intro
*Warm Up & 1st half of Step Segment 1
*2nd half of Step Segment 1, Blast 1, Recovery & 1st half of Step Seg 2
*2nd half of Step Seg 2, Blast 2, Recovery & Step Segment 3, etc

This makes for a very choppy and non-flowing work out when you try to mix it with another work out. I tried to mix it with CCC and although it was a good sweat it was tough to follow because of the way it's chaptered. :(

Is it me? Am I missing something??

ETA:: I am not a complainer but I feel like I've wasted my money and it makes me leary about purchasing downloads in the future. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. I was bummed because Imax 3 is broken down much better, you can seperate the step segments from the blast. I was hoping that I could pull blasts from lowmax and put them into Imax 2 and 3 for the more high impact blasts but due to the chaptering I can't do that. I was also very disappointed in the chaptering on the 4DS downloads...I was hoping to be able to cleanly splice them to make longer workouts...I love the lower intensity step and KB but they are too short.

I still can't get the WB to get past the 80% sticking problem despite following the procedures for the hidden files and reinstalling :( Major disappointment. Hopefully the issues will get better over time so I can see a benefit to purchasing the workouts again as downloads.

Thanks for your input. Particularly the info on IMAX 3 and 4DS. Initially I had no plans to purchase IMAX 3 as a download but if it's chaptered nicely I may just go for it and let it take the place of IMAX 2 in my WOB plans. I also wanted to grab a lot of the k/b work outs so knowing 4DS (Kickbox in particular), is not chaptered well will cause me to reconsider. I could, though, use it on it's own (not in a WOB w/o) because it's a great travel w/o so I'll have to think about that one.

I hope Intensity is chaptered well cause I REALLY want that one as a download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far I have been able to "create" my videos with out issue. Some are slower to create then others but nothing has gotten stuck and taken forever. I did, however, have issues at first with the WOB freezing up on me while I was dragging and dropping chapters in to the order I wanted them. Suddenly, though, that problems seem to have disappeared. *knock on wood*

Last edited:
Thanks Lisa for the heads up on the 4DS download. That was on my want list, but if it's chaptered like Imax2, forget it.
I own all the dvds, and the only reason I am purchasing the downloads is to mix and match in the blender.
I'm not happy with my Imax2 download.:(

Fit mommy, Intensity is chaptered well. It's broken down into warm up, step, max step, hiit high, hiit low, cool down.

Awesome! Thanks for the info! It's on my list to buy for sure now! :D

This is a great download to buy. The dvd has a premix for Step with double Hiit -high which gave me the idea to do a workout with Step and double Hiit low.:D:D

I appear to be having a space issue on my pc and hope to get it solved this weekend. Until that happens, I am afraid to download anymore but once I am all fixed I am going for Intensity pronto! I can wait for IMAX 3 to go on sale but I want Intensity YESTERDAY! ;):D:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.