WHO'S IN?

I'm in TOO!

Thank God Cathe is coming to Houston! I'm #70 and live in Friendswood so I'm so close to The Woodlands. I have always wanted to attend a RoadTrip but have always been reluctanct to go on my own, with them selling out so quickly, and not knowing anyone. But, I will NOT pass up this opportunity to workout with Cathe and to meet so many other Cathletes. I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend with some new great friends :D

#49!

Soooo thrilled to be attending this RT! Yay Cathe comes to TX! Woot Woot!!!! This is my second RT! Soooo tickled! Such a treat!!!! Woot Woot!!!!

I'll be there, too!

I am so looking forward to my first Cathe trip!

I live in San Antonio, so couldn't pass this one up!

Jackie :)

Can I just say how excited I am for you all? (& a tad jealous too!) One of these days I am hoping to make it to an offsite RT! You all are going to have a BLAST! No worries if you are a newbie...I have never, ever been anywhere that I see so many people bond so quickly and walk away with so many friends. Cathe attracts the nicest and neatest people in the whole world! Have an awesome time...can't wait to see all your pix!

I'm #16.
Pinky you must be PinkMom? I never knew you screen name here!
I think I might know a few of the people who answered this thread already!

Over 50 people signed up? That's pretty good!

Hi Linda...Pinky and a wonderful group of TX gals from previous RT(s) will be there also. :D

Cyndi ♫

Jodelle is coming to Houston!

Houston RT'ers just heard from another Cathelete who will be joining the gang in Houston!

JODELLE!!! Woo-Hoo! :D

Attachments

• Cathe-Jodelle-MuscleChicks2.jpg
    Cathe-Jodelle-MuscleChicks2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi Cyndi! Thx for keeping all of us up to date on who's coming to Houston. Did you know PinkMom is not the same as Pinky? :) Those 2 gals will have to meet! I remember Jodelle, but, I don't think she remembers me from 2009 NJ RT... Remember when Cathe & Jodelle were doing that push-up? I think you took that picture--> pretty cool(I was watching)!

It'll be great to see ya in a little over 1 month!

Hi Cyndi! Thx for keeping all of us up to date on who's coming to Houston. Did you know PinkMom is not the same as Pinky? :) Those 2 gals will have to meet! I remember Jodelle, but, I don't think she remembers me from 2009 NJ RT... Remember when Cathe & Jodelle were doing that push-up? I think you took that picture--> pretty cool(I was watching)!

It'll be great to see ya in a little over 1 month!

Yes, I can see where the "Pinks" both being from Texas could get confusing but I've been fortunate to meet and FB with them - wonderful gals!

Luv that BC pushup pic--that was Cathe being spontaneous and I was at the right place at the right time, ha! The BootCamp w/o inspires tons of fun pics whether on the beach or in Cathe's gym :p The original photo was from 2008 but we re-shot it in 2009 ;)

Cyndi ♫.

Attachments

• Cathe-JodellePushup2009name.jpg
    Cathe-JodellePushup2009name.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 8
Yes, I can see where the "Pinks" both being from Texas could get confusing but I've been fortunate to meet and FB with them - wonderful gals!

Luv that BC pushup pic--that was Cathe being spontaneous and I was at the right place at the right time, ha! The BootCamp w/o inspires tons of fun pics whether on the beach or in Cathe's gym :p The original photo was from 2008 but we re-shot it in 2009 ;)

Cyndi ♫.

Yep that was exactly the photo I was talking about Cyn! Thanks for that bit of history -- I didn't know it was re-shot from before. I had thought Jodelle had requested that pose and Cathe was being kind (and I was cracking up!)

Anyway, I've been lucky enough to meet Pinky(2009 NJ RT) --> She is so smart, strong, and such a good Mom and person! PinkMom told me she wasn't Pinky--I'm glad she straightened me out!

Hi LindaR! That was a funny picture wasn't it? Can ya wait until October? I guess we have to!

I'm ticket #100

October 8th is my birthday so this trip is my birthday present to myself. I'm looking forward to working off a few while having fun and making some new friends.
See you all there!
Brandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.