Louisiana

I'm driving in from Louisiana. Is there anyone else doing the same? I'm looking forward to the event, but I'm nervous! :eek: This is my first Cathe event...and I'm going without my husband, since he has a trip planned for the same weekend. I am absolutely excited and cannot wait to meet other Cathe fans! :eek:

Hi Delia! I'm driving from Louisiana. I finally convinced my husband to come with me because like you, I was so nervous! Where in Louisiana are you from? I'm from Thibodaux so it only takes me 5 hours to get to the woodlands area. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Hi LA Cathletes!

I'm from Canada, but just wanted to say Hi! I'll be joining you in Texas, can't wait. No need to be nervous, you will have such a GREAT time!!!

linda

Wow Gigi! Now the 70301 at the end of your name makes sense! I never thought in a million years someone from Thibodaux would be going on the roadtrip! My husband is going to feel even better knowing this! I'm bringing my baby boy, but my dad who lives in Houston is going to be babysitting for me. It will be the first time anyone has babysat for us. Kind of scared about that! Anyway, it will be great to have a couple from Thibodaux there! See you soon!

Hi LA Cathletes!

I'm from Canada, but just wanted to say Hi! I'll be joining you in Texas, can't wait. No need to be nervous, you will have such a GREAT time!!!

linda

Are you flying or driving? I am driving from Minnesota, 22 hours!

Annie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.